17

^^^^^HE'S SO HOTTT WHAT THE HELLLLLLL 😍😍💦

Alexia's p.o.v.

I apologized about 50 million times until Cristiano dropped me back off at my hotel.

"It is fine Alexia, he was just jealous. It is understandable" he smirked and the elevator opened to my floor. We walked down the hallway and to my room.

"Thank you for today, it was a relief to do something with someone other than Leah or Ney."

I smiled and he nodded his head. "Of course".

We were both quite after that so I motioned towards the door, "Well I'm gonna go". I turned and reached for the doorknob. I was about to go in until Cristiano's hand appeared on my shoulder, making me turn around.

"Alexia, I..." he stopped stepped closer to me and put hand on my back, pulling me into him. My breathing sped up and I could feel the heat of my face.

I had the desire to kiss him but knew that if I did, I would be making a fool out of myself. Not only that, but what if he didn't want to kiss me back.

"Yes?" I whispered.

He didn't say anything, he just grabbed my face and kissed me.

It was a soft, slow kiss at first but then turned into him pushing me against the wall and me running my hands through his hair (idek if this makes since considering it looks like Cris puts 14 pounds of gel in his hair but whatever).

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist,  closing the door with my foot as we went into the room.He carried me to the bed, never breaking the kiss, and layed me down.

He stopped kissing me and just stared, and I felt my face heat up once again. "Did you change you change your mind?" I laughed and he shook his head. He rolled over off of me and sat up, looking me in the eyes.

"I feel like it'd be too soon to do this"

Of course.

"Yeah, me too" I sat up, thankful it hadn't gotten any further or else I'd be in that awkward position of having to put my clothes back on in front of him.

"I mean we can still watch TV and talk if you'd like?"

I hadn't done anything that simple with a guy since Neymar, but Cristiano wasn't Neymar.I needed to stop thinking of him while I was with Cris. I nodded my head while smiling and he got up to get the remote.

When he got back onto the bed he got brought me closer to him and put his arm around me.I leaned my head on him, breathing in the smell of his cologne.

I apologize for this shitty chapter. - Alexia