15

Alexia's p.o.v.

Cristiano sent me a text letting me know that he was in the lobby waiting for me.

I felt bad about lying to Neymar but it wasn't like it was any of his business anyways, he's the one proving himself to me, not the other way around.

I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my bag before leaving my room and getting into the elevator.When I got to the lobby the doors slide open and Cristiano's back was facing me. He must've heard the sound of the elevator because he turned around and when he did, he smiled.

"Olá"

"Hello"

"Are you ready to go?" he motioned outside to the flashing light of the paparazzi's cameras.They were worse than it ever was with Ney.

I nodded my head and slid my sunglasses on hoping to block some of the flash. Bodyguards pushed them aside as we walked out the door, leading us to the car. Cristiano put his hand on my back giving me goosebumps.

We got into the car and he laughed . "It is crazy no? and I laughed while nodding my head.

For the rest of the car ride to the restaurant It was awkwardly silent, the only noise being Cristiano snickering a couple times.

Thankfully at the restaurant there Werner as many paparazzi meaning we got inside and to our table easily. There was no one else here, only me and him at a table towards the back.

They took our orders right away and gave us a glass of each and basket of bread while we waited, which they promised wouldn't be long.

"Does Neymar know you are with me?" did he really not know? It was all over social media.

"Um no, why would he need to?'' I took one of the pieces of bread and took little bits of it so I wouldn't look so awkward.

"You two are not on good terms?"

"Well no, we broke up"

He looked at me with surprised and raised his eyebrows. "That is a shame, you two were a good couple"

He looked serious at first then burst out laughing causing me to laugh too, we both knew he was being sarcastic.

He got quiet and went back to his phone. I couldn't help but look at him, he was gorgeous. Everything from his jaw bone to the perfect shape of his nose. Everything about him was perfect. I must've been staring way longer than I thought because he had to shake my shoulder just to get me at of the gaze I was in.

"What is it?" he asked then rubbed his face thinking he had something on his cheek.

"Oh, nothing" I looked down at the cloth in my lap, embarrassed from him catching me starring at him.

Neymar's p.o.v.

I told Marc about Alexia and Cristiano but he wasn't much help, all he did was insult me about how Cristiano looked better than me.

"You are of no help Bartra" he laughed and slid some shoes on

"I'm gonna go grab some food from that place down the street. You want anything?"

I shook my head and he left leaving me to playing candy crush saga on my phone.

About 15 minutes after Marc left I received a text from him. I opened my phone and tapped on the message, a picture of Cristiano and Alexia at the same restaurant Marc was at.

I saved the photo and sent it to Alexia saying "Oh, tell Leah I said hello!" then I put some shoes on and walked out the door.

Time to go eat breakfast with Marc.