2 part 2

The interviews wrapped up and I went home, treating myself to Starbucks and a marathon of The Vampire Diaries.

20 minutes into the fifth episode my phone rang, it was an unknown number so I declined it.As soon as I set it down and continued to watch the show, it rang again.

"Hello?" I answered irritated.

"Yes, is this Alexia Ramos?" the man had a thick Brazilian accent, making it hard to understand him.

"It is."

"This is Neymar Sr. , for Neymar Jr. . Someone was showing us your interview on the ESPN" I couldn't help myself, I laughed. This guy had to be a joke. Not only was he saying that he was Neymar's dad, but that Neymar Jr. watched MY interview.  "Uh huh, and how may I help you?"I asked.

"Neymar was very touched by what you said about him inspiring you and would like for you to come out to Barcelona and spend a couple days with him. Like a fan meet's player type of thing." Whoever this guy was, he actually spoke English very well. How was I supposed to know if this guy was serious? I mean I don't know why on earth anyone would call me and fake this but you never know.

"Of course, I'd love to. Um could you just send me an e-mail with all the details?"

"Yes, I have already sent an e-mail to you and your coach, I hope to be talking to you again soon." he hung up before I could say anything else and I sat there.

Was this really happening? Was I really going to Barcelona to meet Neymar Jr.?

omg this is so short I'm going to cry buttttt I'm working on the third chapter atm so it'll be posted very soon. I love you all so much, and if any of you wanna be in the story lemme know and we'll figure something out!