8

Neymar's p.o.v.

Getting tickets was easy, getting Marc on board for the plan was not.

"Marc, it's really not that hard. We go to Madrid,where Alexia is at. Then we wait for someone to post something about where she's at and coincidentally run into her. Got it?"

He nodded his head and zipped up his suitcase. "I think so. What time are we supposed to be leaving?"

I looked at my watch. 9:30 a.m.

"Right now so hurry tf up" I grab my suitcase and go out the door with Marc following and get into the car.

The drive to the airport consisted of me and Marc dancing in the back seat to Spanish music. We were so into it that when we got to the Airport we didn't even realize we were here.

Laughing we got out of the car as paparazzi took pictures of us getting onto the plane.

The plane wasn't too bad, just not what I was used to.

An Hour Later

We arrive in Madrid and choose a random hotel, knowing Alexia could be at any of them.

Unfortunately they only had a single bed room left.

Marc turned back to me with his card in hand. "Do we go somewhere else or?"

"Yeah, there's about a billion other hotels in this city."

He say's something to the lady and we turn around and go out the door.

As soon as I turn I run into someone on their phone causing them to drop it. The girl keeps her head down as she bends down to pick up her phone.

When she stands up she looks up to me.

Alexia.

Alexia's p.o.v.

I left Leah at the hotel with her microwaved eggs and went out to find me some real food.

It wasn't like I haven't been in Madrid before so I knew where all the good cafés  were at.

I turned the corner of some hotel while checking my Snapchat. I had billions of Snapchats from Ney's fans wondering why we broke up, If we actually broke up, etc.

As I'm opening one of them some one runs into me causing my phone to drop out of my hands and on to the ground.

I bend down to pick it up and when I stand back up to see who the dumb ass is, Neymar's face is right in front of mine.

I thought he said he wasn't coming until Tomorrow?

"Alexia?"

I smile sarcastically and then begin to walk away. Just because I'm letting him prove himself doesn't mean I want him in my life at the moment.

"Wait!" he yells after me and I turn back around.

"What Neymar, are you stalking me now? You haven't proven your self yet."

I looked to the side of him were Marc Bartra was biting at his fingernails.

"No, I know I was just wondering if you and Leah would like to get lunch with us or something? I mean I completely understand if  you don't want to but I just thought I'd ask."

Leah doesn't even know I called him so It'd probably be really weird If I just out of the blue asked if she wanted to go to lunch with them.

"Uh, I don't know. I need to sort some stuff out first."

As soon as I said that Paparazzi began popping out of no where and snapping pictures of us talking to each other. I could only imagine what the headline would be on tomorrows newspaper.They began yelling questions at us, asking if we were getting back together or if we're just friends.

Neymar walked over to me so I could hear him better.

"Yeah, just let me know sometime today if you think you'll be able to. It was nice seeing you."

"You too" I said and without thinking gave him a hug.

He let go and smiled then turned around and walked away with Marc leaving me with the swarming paparazzi and millions of questions.

Okay well thank you a lot for reading this chapter, I'll be updating tomorrow sometime in the morning. Well yeah, thank you again and I love you all ❤❤

DREAMS // Neymar Jr. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें