12

Neymar's p.o.v.

That was most likely the stupidest choice I've made this past week. I mean I didn't really think that she'd let me kiss her but I didn't want to let her go without trying.

I went back up to our room, texting Marc and letting him know it's cool to take Leah home and then sent an apology text to Alexia.

                                                                                                            me: I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I just got too caught up in everything.

Alexia👑💘: It's fine. Leah just got back and said that y'all are done with training for the season?

                                                                                    me: yeah, we just finished

Alexia👑💘: Oh.Well thanks for today, but I'm tired so goodnight.

                                                                                    me: Anytime, goodnight alexia.

I knew she wasn't going to go to sleep, it was only 7:45 but I wasn't gonna say anything.It was understandable if she didn't want to talk to me.

I heard the door open and then Marc coming into the room, laughing as soon as he see's me.

"Man, you tried kissing her?" I looked up at him from my phone with a confused look and he continued to laugh.

"How do you know?"

"Those paparazzi are fast about posting stuff, it's all over the internet". He walked over to my bed pulling out his phone then scrolled through his Instagram clicking on a video that showed me leaning in and her pushing me away.

"Whatever, just shut up about it"

He stopped laughing then asked if it was okay to turn off the lights. I nodded my head while getting under the covers and turning on my side to try and get some sleep.

Alexia's p.o.v

I wasn't really going to sleep, I just didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Leah came home shortly after I did, plopping on my bed while giggling.

"What's your problem?" I asked getting under the blanket.

"Marc told me I was beautiful like 500 times today"

"Well did you expect, him to call you ugly?"

She slapped my leg playfully and then went into the kitchen.

"What about you and Ney, what did y'all do?"

"Well we left the restaurant around 4 then went swimming at his hotel until 7ish and now I'm here." She came back and sat on her bed drinking a glass of orange juice. "That's it?" Leah raised her eyebrows at me.

It was a bad idea to tell her about the kissing thing.Even though she'd most likely see something about it on Instagram, I didn't want to talk about it right now so I shook my head.

Leah went to sleep as soon as the lights turned off but I couldn't atop thinking about why it would even cross his mind to kiss me, especially since we've been broken up for 2 weeks now.

There was nothing to do but be on Instagram so that's what I was doing, creeping on random people and following some of Neymar's fan pages. Somehow I ended up on Cristiano Ronaldo's page and liked at least half of his pictures, as a joke.

I remember meeting him once, and that was this year at the Balon D'or ceremony.

Just as I was gonna try to go to sleep my phone went off, showing the Instagram notification button.I went to my notifications were it showed that Cristiano had liked all of my pictures back, considering I only had 22, and he commented of one of them.

"muito bonito!"

I rolled my eyes, but smiled at the same time. Shortly after, I receive a text

unknown #: Olá  (Hello)

me: quem é? (who is this/ it?)

unknown #: Cristiano.

me: sério? eu não sou estúpido (Really? I am not stupid)

unknown #:

me: wow😂😂 I will believe you if you answer this question correctly, When was the first time we met?

unknown #: At the FIFA awards. You were with Neymar.

me: good job😂 

unknown #: Yes, I heard you are in Madrid?

me: Yes I am 😊

unknown #: Maybe we can meet up sometime during your visit?

me: yeah, that'd be fun. But do you mind going over the details tomorrow? I'm hella tired

unknown #: Of course, goodnight beautiful.

me: goodnight 😌

Well then. I swear Alexia isn't a hoe, it honestly doesn't even matter because her and Ney aren't together ((': well thank you for reading, make sure to vote and I love you all 💜💜💜