11

Neymar's p.o.v.

If Alexia isn't the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I don't know what is.

Thankfully Marc was able to get Leah away, leaving me and Alexia by ourselves.

"Did you plan that?" Alexia asks pointing out the door.

"What? No! It surprised me just as it did you." Of course that wasn't true, on the way over here I told Marc to try to do that and it worked.

After waiting for what seemed like forever we got our food and out of the corner of my eye watched Alexia slowly eat.

"So what's the plan's for afterwards?" she asked with a mouthful of food.

"Our hotel has a swimming pool?" I know she had only just forgiven me but the way I saw it, if I was with her it meant I wasn't with anyone else meaning I was somewhat proving myself to her.

She thought for her moment then set her fork down wiping her mouth with her napkin. "I mean I'd have to go and get a bathing suit but yeah, that's fine I guess.You think Marc and Leah will go to?"

Considering I told Marc to stay with Leah until I texted him the answer was a no but I just shrugged my shoulders and kept eating.

We finished the rest of our lunch in silence, the only noise being lther people talking and Alexia clearing her throat.

I paid even though Alexia made a big deal out of it then we left, dropping off Alexia real quick to get a bathing suit.She came back out surprisingly fast with a bag on her shoulder and sunglasses on, out of breath when she got back in the car.

"You good?" I asked while laughing and she nodded with a smirk.

Alexia's p.o.v.

We arrived to his hotel which was kinda small knowing Ney's taste.

I waited at the pool while he went upstairs and changed.

There were only two teenagers there so I got in while waiting on him.While I was underwater I heard a big splash only to come up and see that Neymar had jumped in. He swam over to me and laughed.

God I forgot how hot his body is.

There was a part of me that wanted to just forgive him already, take him back and hope everything would be okay but the other part of me wanted to push him further away,never talk to him again and forget about him forever.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

I shook my head and then smiled, trying not to make it too obvious that I was torn inside.

Eventually the other people left, after getting a picture with Neymar, and it was only me and him swimming around like a socially awkward couple.

It started getting dark so I got out and wrapped a towel around myself and after a couple minutes he did the same.

"If you want you can go upstairs and chnage in our room?" he walked over picking up his phone and checking it.

"I'm good, I'll just put clothes on over my suit."

He nodded then told me he'd call an uber to take me back to the hotel.

We waited in the lobby, soaking wet while he paced around.

Finally the car got here and he walked me out pushing us past the paparazzi. Just as I was getting in the car he grabbed my wrist and I turned around.

He leaned forward, his lips barley brushing mine before I pushed him away and shook my head.I got in the car and drove away while watching him just stand there getting crushed by the paparazzi and for some reason, I started to cry.

Aye, two chapters in one night 😉