22

Neymar's p.o.v

I got back from being with Marc and Alvaro around 2 in the morning, way too late to text Valerie but I didn't want her thinking I just forgot about her so I sent her a text apologizing that I hadnt texted her sooner.

                                                        me: Hey, sorry I haven't texted you any sooner

Valerie: and who is this?

                                                                                                     me: Neymar 😂

Valerie: Oh.

Valerie: Well in that case it's not okay (:

me: oh come on, at least I texted you. and why on earth are you still up?

Valerie: True & I'm still up because there's this thing called the internet and I have an addiction to it.

                                                                                                    me: alright then😂

Valerie: And what's your excuse?

me: mine is that I'm a famous footballer who stays up all night with his friends doing stupid shit.

Valerie: Aha, cocky much?

Did she really just call me cocky?

                                                                                                   me: Cocky? How?

Valerie: because it just was, the way you said, or typed, it.

                                                    me: but I'm not "cocky", I was just stating what everyone knows.

Valerie: Whatever, I have work in the morning. Goodnight.

                                                                                                me: goodnight?

Damn I hadn't even known the girl for 24 hours and we'd already gotten in our first argument.

I took my shoes off then plugged my phone in the wall and got into bed.

It was 5 a.m. and I still couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Alexia and whether or not I should text her, or leave her alone. Every time I was about to reach for my phone and send her a text I would pull back and tell my self that she's moving on, so should I. But then again I told her I was going to prove myself and If I was going to do that shouldn't I be texting her nonstop and showing her that I love her?

My mind was on 40 billion different things and the only thing I knew was I needed to stop losing sleep over her.

Alexia's p.o.v.

"Oh thank God, I thought I'd never get you out of the house again!" my mom said sarcastically standing in the doorway of my room.

I was packing while Cristiano went to get himself and Junior ready to leave.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to say?"

"Oh, I don't know. How about NO?!" Her problem was that I was traveling too much and the fact that me and Cristiano had barley actually met.

I walked over to my closet grabbing two pairs of shoes and put them in my suitcase.

"Why are you in such a rush anyways?"

I stopped packing and turned to look at her. "Ma, I love you and all but I'm 22. I don't think I need to tell you everything about what I do." 

"Alexia, you could be 53 years old and I would still bother you about the same thing. It is what a mother does."

I rolled my eyes and didn't respond, hoping it would make her go back downstairs and thankfully it did.

I finished packing and then changed into a more comfortable outfit so I could sleep on the flight. I had no idea why Cristiano wanted to leave so soon but he did, and all I knew is I was going to have a screwed up sleeping schedule.

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram when I got a text from Cris letting me know he was here. I looked around my room making sure I wasn't forgetting anything then grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs.

"Mother I'm leaving" I said walking into the kitchen where she was making dinner to give her a hug goodbye.

She wiped her hands on a rag then tightly hugged me back. "Tell Cristiano I said thank you for stealing my daughter"

I laughed shaking my head then grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door. Cristiano was leaning against his car picking at his nails when I walked out. He looked up as I got closer and he smiled.

"My mother said for me to tell you that's she'd extremely grateful that your "stealing" me from her"

He laughed and grabbed my suitcase from me putting it in the trunk of the car. I could hear Jr. in the car making all types of noises and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What is so funny?" he asked closing the trunk.

"Nothing, it's just I can hear Junior in the car"

He nodded his head and smiled. God he is beautiful.

We both got into the car and the first thing Cristiano did was introduce me to Cristiano Jr.

"Junior, this is Alexia. Alexia this is Junior"

I turned back in my seat and smiled at the little boy who looked exactly like his father.

"Hey" he said shyly.

"Hi, are you excited to be going to Disneyland?"

He nodded his head then looked to his dad and back to me.

He went back to playing games on his IPad so I turned back around and Cristiano began diving to the airport.

We arrived to the airport where Cristiano was immediately attacked by paparazzi and fans. Junior grabbed my hand as we waited inside for his father and I looked down and smiled at him.

Cristiano took his time making sure to get to as many fans as he could get to, but of course getting to all of them would be impossible.It was amazing seeing how happy some of them got at getting to meet their idol.

He finished taking pictures ans signing jerseys and walked into the airport with a smile on his face.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked taking Juniors other hand.

"Of course"