7

Alexia's p.o.v. ***

I woke up the next morning to Leah singing one dance by drake and clanging dishes around.

I groaned and stretched out my arms before getting up and going into the kitchen where Leah was making eggs. In the microwave.

"Leah, what the hell?" she jumped, I guess she didn't hear me walk in.

"Geez Alexia, don't do that. And what?"

The microwave beeped and she took out the plastic bowls with what was supposed to be eggs in it.

"You realize that there's a breakfast cafe like right down then street right?"

"Well you weren't up and I'm hungry right now."

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room area and sat on the bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

I went to ney's page and saw he took down the pictures that he had posted of him and girl's at parties.

Good job, I thought to myself.

Our conversation will had me wondering if he was telling me the truth or just playing me. I needed to tell Leah I talked to him but I didn't know how without her flipping out.

I decided to text Neymar and apologize about hanging up last night.

                                                                                 me: Hey, sorry about last night.

Neymar 🔪: It's okay😁 Dani said he stopped by your house this morning and you weren't there.?

I was debating whether or not to tell him I was in Madrid. He'd most likely lie and say he's here too then make sure to catch the first flight over here.

                                             me: Uh yeah, me and Leah are in Madrid for a week.

Neymar🔪: Oh, me and Marc were thinking of going there this weekend.He has some girlfriend down there or something😂

                                                           me: Yeah well I just wanted to apologize..

Neymar🔪: Oh, okay. Maybe I'll run into you n Madrid this weekend .

                                                          me: Yeah, maybe.I'll talk to you later.

Well if that wasn't awkward, I don't know what is.

Neymar's p.o.v.

Alexia was in Madrid and that's were I planned on going. I just had to get Marc to go with me so she didn't suspect anything.

"Hey Marc, what are your plan's for the weekend?"

There was some shuffling around then he answered. "Nothing?"

"Good, cause we're going to Madrid."

I know this is hella short but the next one is already being worked on and I plan on publishing it today.It will also be mostly Ney's p.o.v. be uase these last two haven't been so much of his p.o.v. Anyways thank you zo much for reading anddd I love you all

qotd: What is your favorite color?   mine is blue 💙 comment your answer (: