16

Neymar's p.o.v.

I had no idea why, but my head felt as is it was going to explode.I didn't know if I was angry, jealous, sad or all of those combined.I couldn't help but wonder if this was how Alexia felt when I cheated on her.

Considering there was only one breakfast restaurant in walking distance from the hotel, I went to that one first and to my luck that's where they all were.I pushed past the paparazzi and into the place.When I walked in Alexia didn't turn around at all but Cristiano was facing towards the door so he saw me come in, but didn't say anything to Alexia.

I felt petty for doing this but at the same time this would've never happened if she wouldn't have lied to me.

Marc turned around and looked at me like I was crazy and motioned for me to go back.I walked up to the order station were he was at and smiled at the lady, ordering the same thing that he did. I heard Alexia whispering something to Cristiano but I couldn't tell what she was saying.

After paying I turned around and saw Alexia staring right at me, confused and pissed off. I started to walk over there but Marc grabbed me by my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to sit down with them."

I shrugged his hand off and walked over to their table, pulling out a chair and sitting down.They both looked at each other then Cristiano looked down and Alexia looked to me.

"What are you doing Neymar?"

I smiled, "Well I decided I would come say hi to Leah"

She rolled her eyes and Cristiano laughed, turning towards me.

"Is something funny?" I asked

"Yes actually, the fact you are making a big deal of two friends getting breakfast"

"Oh, it's just Alexia told me she was going to be with someone else, not you."

He squinted his eyes at me and I saw Alexia's face get red out of the corner of my eye. I really didn't understand what girls, or anyone for that matter, saw in him.

"But that shouldn't matter should it? Considering she's not your girlfriend anymore because you decided to bring whores home and cheat on her" he smirked.

He was right, in every way, but that didn't mean I was going to be okay with her seeing Cristiano, she's supposed to be mine and mine only.I stood up and he did the same, as if we were two teenage boy's about to fight over their crush.

"Neymar, there are paparazzi right outside. Just leave" Alexia's voice was quite but stern.

I knew if I wanted to keep her in my life I needed to leave, and apologize later but the other 3/4 of me wanted to hit him so bad and I had no idea why. I breathed and I heard Marc behind me say the same thing as Alexia, I just needed to let it go.

"Hurt her and I'll break your fucking jaw"

I turned around without even getting my food off the counter and walked out the door with Marc behind me.