9

Alexia's p.o.v.

I got back to the hotel where Leah was laying on her bed distracted by her phone, a perfect time to talk to her.

I sat my purse down and walked over to the bed sitting down on the end.

"Hi Leah"

She looked up from her phone then back to it "What Alexia?"

"So last night Neymar called me and I answered" That got her attention. She dropped her phone and sat up to look at me.

"And?" she sounded irritated.

"He asked for me to let him prove himself and I said yes.."

She narrowed her eyes then laughed. "So your just gonna take him back that fast? Alexia, HE CHEATED ON YOU!" she got up and started pacing. I swear she acts like a mom towards me.

"Leah, that doesn't mean I'm taking him back. Only giving him three months to not fuck up and if he does happen to screw around then I'm done, he's out of my life forever." I tried staying calm knowing getting mad at her would only make her anger rise more.

She simply replied with "Oh" and her expression softened.

"Anyways he invited us out t lunch with him tomorrow but I said I'd ask you before giving him an answer. Oh and Marc will be there." I added that last part knowing she's had a crush on Marc for as long as I could remember.

"Well I already made plans for me and you tomorrow. Alexia, honestly I don't want to see Neymar."

"I know Leah but how am I supposed to let him prove himself if we can't at least be friends? If you don't go, I'm gonna go anyways."

She looked down at the floor and bit her lip. "Fine, but it'll have to be today. I'm not canceling my plans for that ass"

I gasped at her calling him an ass but then laughed because I knew it was true.

"I'll text him"

Neymar's p.o.v.

Asking Alexia to lunch was scary because there was a 15% chance she'd say yes and a 85% chance she'd say no.

Eventually me and Marc chose a hotel with a swimming pool, knowing we wouldn't be doing much on this trip but trying to get Alexia to hangout with us.

"You think she'll say yes?" Marc asked

"I really have no idea"

I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram looking at the pictures the paparazzi already released of out little clash from earlier. I liked a couple of pictures making sure not to like any girl's, knowing how jealous Alexia gets, then sat my phone next to me waiting on a text from her.

After an hour or so my phone went off and it was Alexia.

Alexia👑💘: Is it okay if we make that lunch for today?

"Aye Marc, you down to get lunch today instead?" he was in the bathroom so I had to yell.

"Whatever man, it's all you"

                                                                        me: yeah, of course. What time?

Alexia👑💘: well considering it's already 11 maybe at 1 p.m.? Lol you know how long it takes for me to get ready.

                                                                        me: that's fine. see you then (:

I clicked my phone off and smiled.

the chapters are annoyingly short so I promise I will work on that. well thank you for reading,make sure to vote if you liked it and I lovee you all 💗💗💗