19

I will never understand why he's so freaking gorgeous 😍😍💖😭 ^^^

Neymar's p.o.v.

The plane landed and we went to yet another hotel, though this one was bigger and I had my own room.

Considering I had no time to go back home and get new clothes for NY, I decided to go shopping.

I changed into the only outfit I had clean and went out.

The paparazzi weren't as bad as in Spain, but they weren't as nice either. I has to shove one off of me just to get into the Uber.

The guy offered to take me to some store where he said he shopped a lot, and considering he had a nice style I agreed.

We got to the store and I payed the guy, getting out and going inside. He was right, there were some nice clothes here.

After picking out a few outfits I went to the cash register to check out.The girl behind the counter was turned around, on her phone like she didn't have a job to do.

I waited a few seconds to see is she'd noticed me and when she didn't, I cleared my throat causing her to turn around.She looked at me like I was stupid then told whoever she was on the phone with that she had to go.

She was beautiful, blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her skin was a olive that complimented her eye color. And her body, her body was perfect.

"Did you find everything okay?" she asked knocking me out of my gaze.

"I did, this is a good store"

She smiled and put the final shirt in the bag, ringing up my total.

"It'll be $1,795. I pulled out my card that I used when I visited America and handed it to her.She swiped it then handed it back along with my bags of clothes.

"Have a nice day" she smiled and turned back around.

I knew it'd be ridiculous to ask for her number considering I don't even know her name but I was determined on getting to know her.

"Ah, do you think I could get your number?" I rocked from foot to foot in nervousness.The last time I asked a girl for her number like this was with Alexia but she has moved on so I should do the same.

She turned around once again, with her eyes squinted. "Sorry, I don't have a phone"

I laughed, knowing as well as she did that I saw her on it. Obviously.

"But you do, you were on it when I walked up here"

"Uh that was.. It was..." she sighed and rolled her eyes "Look, I don't just give out my number to random strangers.Especially one's who's English sucks"

I gasped in sarcasm to her rude comment on my English. She obviously had no idea who I was, other wise I was sure she'd be the one asking for my number.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad!"

"Yes, it really is" she was abut to turn back around but she stopped half way, forming a smirk on her face. "I tell you what, you give me the definition of an English word and I'll give it to you."

"Deal" I said. It couldn't be that hard, English wasn't that complicated of a language.

She stood thinking until she finally said, " The definition of whole."

Well that was a random ass word. I thought for a little bit, knowing it meant the same thing in English as it did in Portuguese. "To be completed? like a circle is whole when it is colored in, yes?"

Without answering she smiled, grabbing a pen and paper from underneath the counter. She quickly wrote down her number then handed it to me, along with her name. Valerie.

"Well Valerie, I am Neymar"

She nodded her head, "I know who you are"

"Then why didn't y-"

She cut me off by saying, "Why didn't I freak out and fangirl over you? Because I'm not so obsessed with you like the rest of the world is."

Wow, she was something else.

"Alright then." I looked at my watch, a quarter past one. I needed to be back at the hotel at 1:30 t meet up with some friends. "As much as I'd love to keep talking to you I really need to go, but I will text you later!" I picked up the paper she wrote her number on and stuck It in my pocket.

"I'm sure you will" she said laughing as I walked out the door, and back to the hotel.

Well here's the new character I was debating on putting in the story. Spoiler alert: she's gonna add drama, like a lot. (: