3

present time ************

Getting away from anything that reminded me of Neymar was my number one priority right now.Trying to forget someone you've been in love with for four years is not an easy task.

Neymar has been texting me nonstop, making me wonder if he'll ever give up and leave me alone.The only somewhat contact I've had with him was when I dropped of all his hoodies, pictures, etc. at his house but even then we didn't talk, just a fake smile and then I left.

I've seen in the papers and all over Instagram that he's trying to cope by going out and partying every night, most likely bringing a different girl home all of those nights. If he thinks this is helping his situation at all, he's fooling himself.

Me and my best friend, Leah, bought ourselves plane tickets to go to Madrid in hopes of leaving Neymar behind, at least for a couple weeks. As silly as it sounds, mine and Neymar's breakup affected Leah somewhat too. They were like brother and sister, both so over protective over each other and me.

I already had everything packed and we were in the car, heading to the airport.Of course, paparazzi were crazy, making it almost impossible to get out of my own driveway with out almost running over someone.

"You know, maybe they'll catch a picture of you with another guy while we're in Madrid and Ney will see it" Leah said

"Yeah, maybe" I chuckled. As much as I wanted to get back at Ney and show him I didn't need him in my life, I also wanted to call him and tell him how much I miss him.

***** At the Airport*****

Thankfully we got through security and onto the plane without anyone asking about me and Ney because I honestly have no idea what I would even say to them.

The flight would only be about an hour and really, we could've drove there but neither one of us wanted to have to stop at gas stations and all of that. I got seated next to Leah and pulled out my laptop so we could watch a movie during the flight.

The first thing that pops up is an e-mail from Neymar which I immediately exit out off, not wanting to know what it even said.I can feel Leah looking at me and then look away. She's constantly asking if I'm okay and of course I say I am, but she knows I'm not. Who would be?

Hahahahahaha I told y'all it would be soon. As always, thank you for taking your time to read my boring story, I hope you enjoyed it (: Make sure to hit that little star thingy and I love you all so much❤    ig/// neysvineedits

p.s. the picture is what Alexia is wearing on the flight to Madrid and honestly I know it looks like Donald Trump's face but Oh Whaleee .

p.s.s. I am terribly sorry If any of you like Donald Trump but I can't stand him so yeah ((: