23

Alexia's p.o.v.

I woke up to Cristiano shaking me and telling me to get up.

I looked to my right and out the window to see the plane had landed and we were now in Florida. Junior stood next to Cris holding his hand and rubbing his eye indicating that he too must've fell asleep.

I stretched my arms out as far as I could without hitting someone and then got up.

"Did you sleep ok?" Cristiano asked beginning to walk down the aisle.

I smiled and nodded my head, although he couldn't see considering he was facing the other way.

We got to the door and the pilot smiled at us, shaking Cristiano's hand. I covered my eyes in remembrance that there would most likely be paparazzi waiting to take pictures. Cristiano picked Junior up. Junior laid his head on his dad's shoulder and looked at me with a funny look causing me to laugh.

"What?" Cristiano turned back to me.

"Nothing?"

He nodded his head and walked inside the doors. Surprisingly people left him alone and no one ran up to him asking for a picture or an autograph.

We got to the car and saw that our suitcases were already there.

The driver stepped out and handed Cristiano the keys and he sat Jr. down who csme running over to me with open arms. I hugged him and Cristiano looked over at me with a smile.

I had to admit, all of this was kind of awkward but comforting at the same time knowing that Cristiano trusted me enough to be in Juniors life.

"Hey, you ready to get buckled in?"

Junior nodded his head and I took him over to the backseat of the car. Cris came over saying he would do it, so I let him and got into the car. He shut the door then get in on his side, starting the car.

"I don't think out hotel is too far away"

"Will we be going today papa?"

Cristiano looked to me for some reason then looked back to Junior.

"I don't know buddy, tomorrow for sure."

I heard Jr. mumble something but I couldn't understand him and supposedly Cristiano didn't either because he turned his eyes back the road.

We pulled up to a stop sign at the same time another car did. Cris gave them the sign to go ahead but they motioned for us to go ahead so we did. I was looking straight ahead and saw a car rushing towards us from my side out of the corner of my eye.

It smashed into us sending flying in circles. It happened so fast. My heart was beating a million times a second and I felt blood dripping down from my forehead.

I couldn't process anything, all I knew was that we were upside down and I could feel the blood rushing to my head. My vision began to blur and I felt dizzy.

I tried my best to look back to Junior to see if he was okay but my body wasn't capable.
I heard Cristiano mumble something about unbuckling but I couldn't make out the whole sentence.

Sleep, I wanted to sleep. Yeah, I was going to go to sleep

Cristiano reached across the car and shook me while looking into the backseat at Junior.

My head hurts.

Cristiano shook me again but I didn't feel anything, I just knew he was.

My vision then went black.

I was going to sleep.

Neymar's p.o.v.

I turned on the t.v. looking for something to do and of course it was on the sports channel.

At first it was about some college basketball team making history then a banner saying "Breaking News" flashed across the screen and a woman in a pink dress appeared.

"We just received news that soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo has been in car accident with son and girlfriend"

Girlfriend? Who was his girlfriend?

Then a picture of Alexia showed up on the screen and my heart stopped.

Alexia was in the car with him.