20

Alexia's p.o.v.

I arrived in back in Barcelona, a rush of relief sliding over me that I was finally home.

I made sure to text Leah, letting her know so when she got off work we could hang out.

I got back to my house, where my mom, along with my dog Casper, awaited me.

"Mama? Where are you?" I yelled into the house as soon as I closed the door behind me. I could hear Casper's nails hitting the wooden floor as he ran to me.

"In my room" she yelled from upstairs. I bent down and picked up Casper, taking him upstairs with me.

I opened her door with my foot and plopped down onto her bed where she was folding laundry.

"Aye, bajarse estúpida !"

"Aw, I missed you too Mother" I said getting off and sitting on the floor to play with the dog.

"I saw those pictures of you and that boy Cristiano."

I rolled my eyes, knowing where this was about to go. No matter who the guy was, she found every single thing wrong with him.

"He is not a boy Mom, he's 31"

She started putting laundry away in her room, walking around me and to her dresser.

"He is a bit too old for you, do you think so? What if he cannot fertilize your eggs when you are ready for that to happen?"

Oh God.I got up walking to her door covering my ears as she went on and on.

"Mom! It was only one date, cálmese!"

She pointed her finger at me shaking her head, about to start at it again until I closed her door and went downstairs into the living room.

Now that I was home, I had no idea what to do. Normally I'd be at Ney's house helping his Mom with whatever needed to be done or out with Rafaella but that wasn't part of my life anymore.

I turned on the TV to a random channel, pulling my phone out to see I had 12 texts from Cristiano.

Cristiano🍑: Alexia

Cristiano🍑: Me and Junior just got back from the park. I have a brilliant idea!

Cristiano🍑:If you don't answer me I'm just going to do it without your permission.

Cristiano🍑:I'm giving you 15 minutes

Cristiano🍑:ALEXIA JUNIOR IS IMPATIENT.

Cristiano🍑:Ok. I will just tell you.

Cristiano🍑:Jr. has always wanted to visit America and go to Disneyland so I said I would talk him.Then I thought of you. YOU CAN GO

Cristiano🍑: I already bought your ticket so there's no turning back

Cristiano🍑:I mean I know we don't really know each other well but this is a good way to get to know each other 😊

Cristiano🍑:Oh and we are coming to you, Right now.

Cristiano🍑:Alexia answer your phone

Cristiano🍑:I apologize if none of this makes any sense.

What on earth?

I replied to him telling him to call me and to do it right now. I turned my phone off then back on waiting for a text from him.

20 minutes or so later I heard a knock on the door causing me to jump and sending Casper flying down the stairs and to the door where he kept barking.

"Alexia, will you get that?" my mom yelled from downstairs

I groaned getting up and pushing past Casper to the door.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

Of course.

"Cristiano, what the hell?"