5

**3 years earlier** Alexia's p.o.v.

Alexia Ramos,
PLANE TICKET INFORMATION

HOTEL DIRECTIONS AND INFORMATION

OTHER INFORMATION

Everything you will need for your trip will be in this e-mail. You will be leaving on February 18th and returning to the United States on March 3rd. One week of that time will be spent doing activities with Neymar and the other week will be for you to do your own thing.We hope to see you soon!

                                                                                                                           Sincerely,

                                                                                                                            Neymar sr.

I'd be missing two week's of practice, so when I got back I'd only have a week until we went to Nationals.

I still couldn't believe that all of this was happening, and all because of an interview.I had already packed everything and was basically ready to leave tomorrow except picking out shat i was going to wear on the plane. They had told me I would be driven straight to Camp Nou to meet Neymar and take pictures so whatever I was wearing on the plane would have to be picture ready.

As I was cleaning the kitchen my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

"Hello?"

"It's Leah stupid, don't act like you don't know who I am anymore just because your going to meet Neymar" by the tone of her voice you could tell she was playing around but something about it still sounded harsh.

"What do you need?"

"Well since you have to leave at like the crack of dawn tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat before I have to go to work tonight?"

"Yeah uh hold on.." I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the time. 12:21

"You think 2 would be a good time?" I asked.There was some shuffling around them she answered, "Perfect, I'll pick you up then."

She hung up and I got back to cleaning.

1 hour later

I finished cleaning the whole apartment then went into my room to pick out something to wear.

Considering we'd probably only be going to Panda Express or Panera Bread I stuck with something casual and put my hair up in a sloppy ponytail.

I watched T.V. until I heard Leah knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and purse then opened the door and the locked it back behind me.

I swear ima kill myself if I post another terrible ending but I needed to go back to the past sooo yeah and I felt bad I didn't update so here ya go, I'll probably post another chapter today/tomorrow depending what time it is where you live lol. ohhh and I'm going to be starting another story with James Rodriquez &&& Neymar so be looking for that sometime soon.andd i changed the cover so (((: I loveee you all and thank you for reading💗

P.S. the outfit is what she's wearing out to eat with Leah.