6

Alexia's p.o.v  // present time *****

We got off the plane and drove straight to the hotel to sleep before a packed day tomorrow.

Leah was still sleeping when I woke up so I went into the small kitchen the room had to make me some food.

In the middle of spreading the jelly on the toast I heard my phone ringing. I licked the jelly off my fingers then ran to the room.

The caller ID showed Neymar's name with a knife emoji next to it. I hesitated to answer it, not knowing if he was calling me drunk or not.

I wasn't going to answer but then I thought, what if he's calling because he's in trouble?

"What Neymar?" I made sure to sound pissed off.

He didn't answer right away, as if he was shocked I actually answered. "Um Hi, do you have a couple minutes?"

"Go ahead."

"Ok. Well first off, Alexia I'm sorry. I know these past year's we've been together I wasn't exactly the best boyfriend and I screwed up a lot. I never intended to hurt you though. You were and still are the only one I love, the only one I have eyes for. I'm not asking you to take me back after this call, in fact I don't want you to. I'm asking for you to let me prove to you that I'm over that life, that I'm done making mistakes and that.."

He stopped and took a deep breath, then continued .

"That I truly love you and that these past four years weren't just a game to me.Then after I'm done proving all of that to you, then I'll ask for you to take me back. But not until then."

I leaned back against the wall and bit the inside of my lip, unsure of what to say.Of course I wanted to give him another chance but I couldn't let him know that I was going to that easily.

"After you prove all of this to me then I'll consider letting you back into my life, only then Neymar. Don't you understand that I dropped everything because of you? Our relationship was everything to me and we went through so much together." I stopped and started crying then, and I was sure he knew it too.

I continued, "and for you to throw it all away for a couple of one night stands, it hurt. It still does. Just don't screw up the last chance I'm giving you."

 I hung before he could say anything, knowing it would probably only make me cry more.

Making sure not to make too much noise I tip toed back inside and got back into bed, crying myself to sleep.

Neymar's p.o.v.

She stopped talking and hung up before I could tell her anything else.

Hearing her cry made me want to go to her house,tell her everything is okay and hold her until she stopped, but I knew I couldn't do that anymore.

I put my phone back into my pocket and rubbed my eyes to stop myself from crying too. Dani looked at me with a sympathetic look then smiled.

"Hey, at least she answered your call"

I laughed at his pathetic attempt to try and cheer the situation up.

I tossed my keys to him and said "Just drive me home dumbass" .

I'm already working on chapter 7 so expect that hella soon. Thank you so much for all the support and for keeping u with my book.💗 I love you all sooo much ((':