24

Neymar's p.o.v.

My fingers fumbled for my phone behind me.

It couldn't be Alexia, they had to have had the wrong girl.

I unlocked my phone then went to Alexia's number hitting the call button.

It went straight to voice mail. Maybe she was busy.

I called again but once again, it went to voicemail. I felt tears forming in my eyes and only seconds later they ran down my face.

I needed to get to her, I needed to now she was okay but I had no way of finding out where she was. Just then my phone started ringing and the caller id showed; Leah Jay.

"Ney, where the hell is Alexia?"

She sounded as though she had been crying but I knew she wasn't going to let anyone know she had been.

"I- I don't know"

I fought back more tears just at the thought of Alexia being hurt, God I pray that she's okay.Leah breathed in and then cursed under her breath.

"I just called her mom but it went straight to voicemail, same with Alexia. How come she didn't tell either one of us? I don't understand"

I could hear her starting to cry as she took deep breaths.

"Leah, where are you?"

"I'm on my way to Alexi's house, where are you?"

I sighed trying to figure out how to work this out. "I'm in New York, but I think I have a plan. If you can find out where she is from her mom, call me and then you and I can both fly to her."

"And what are you going to do?"

"Try to figure something out I guess"

"Alright, I'll call you later" she sighed and hung up the phone.

I wiped the dry tears from my face and sat down on the bed, unsure of what to do. I was positive Leah would be able to find out where Alexia is from her mom so that left with absolutely nothing to do.

I sat my phone down and looked over to the t.v. where they were still reporting about the crash. It didn't have any updates though. Just the same thing over and over, "There are still no updates on Cristiano and the people in the crash"

If there were no updates that most likely meant there had to be something seriously wrong with them or they would've said that they were fine, but there was nothing.

Zzing.Zzing.Zzing.

I immediately picked my phone up, it was Leah.

"Where is she, do you know?"

"Yeah uh, she's in Orlando, Florida. Me and her mom are on the way to the airport right now. Are you gonna fly over there?"

I was surprised she even asked that question, she knew I would do anything for Alexia. Even if we weren't together.

"Yes, of course. I'll meet you both there"

Alexia's p.o.v.

( this is her "dreaming" or whatever you want to call it while she's passed out )

My dad walked towards me with a glow surrounding him.

"Daddy?"

He nodded his head and pulled me into a hug, my tears soaking his shirt.

"I don't want to go, not yet."

He rubbed my head, kissing my forehead before pulling away.

"It's not your time, not yet Alexia."  he took my hands in his "I need you to stay strong, for me okay?"

I nodded my head and he disappeared, along with everything else.

All I saw was black.

So I'm gonna start having a schedule for when I post, I think for this story it's gonna be three days of the week I'm just not sure what days yet. Anyways thank you so much for reading and I love you all ❤❤

Ohhhbshnw so my "friend" went to build-a-bear and made me a bear and he named it Marc Bartra and it has this cute little soccer outfit that looks like a Barcelona kit it's the cutest thing in the world (ofc besides Ney)