Target Practice

When you wake up in the morning, you make the happy discovery that your closet is full of adorable clothes and shoes. You have no idea how they got there (most likely courtesy of Yuffie), but you could really care less — that's the least of your concerns right now. After taking a quick shower in the bathroom connected to your room, you throw on a pair of black leggings and a tight white shirt. You wanted to try and look nice for the ridiculously attractive men you were now living with, but if you were to start training today you figured that comfort trumped fashion.

A knock on the door snaps you out of your thoughts. With one last glance in the mirror you turn around and open up the heavy wooden door, revealing a surprised looking brunette, a sheepish smile on his face.

"May I help you?" you ask.

"O-Oh, yeah... I'm, uh, Sora. Roxas told me that I should introduce myself to you?" Sora explains, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh... Well, nice to meet you. I'm [Name]," you greet.

"Yeah, I know. Everyone's been talking about you," Sora admits.

Blushing at the insinuation, you gently rub your arm with your hand. Gee, this kid looks a lot like Roxas. They're almost eerily similar...

"Um... Why are you staring at me like that?" Sora finally asks, looking a bit scared.

Your eyes widen.

"Oh! I'm sorry, you just look... so much like someone I know..." you murmur.

"Roxas?" Sora guesses with a roll of his deep blue eyes.

"Yeah, actually."

"People are always asking us why we look so alike. I'm not sure if I should be the one to tell you this, since he's your friend, but... Roxas is my  Nobody."

You blink, tilting your head to the side as you study the man. What did he just say...?

"Wait, wait, wait... What?!" you hiss.

Sora chuckles, running a hand through his messy hair. It looks like he just woke up from a deep slumber.

"He's my Nobody, and I'm his Somebody. I mean, I know it's confusing, even I don't fully understand it! But, it's just as the legend goes — when someone pure of heart dies, a Nobody is born in their place. A couple years ago I was killed in combat, and Roxas was born. I was brought back to life, which is why I'm standing here now, but it's really a long, boring story. I doubt you wanna hear it," Sora rambles with a wave of his hand.

You hum quietly as you tap a finger on your chin, mulling over the information.

"So, is it awkward hanging out with someone who is pretty much a clone of yourself?" you ask, a sly grin growing on your face.