Trinity

"Where were you?!"

Vanitas grits his teeth at the screech that greets him the second he walks into the training room at the Castle the Never Was. He glares over at the waiting girl, summoning his dark Keyblade as he turns to face her.

"I had a mission in Hollow Bastion, I'm sure Xemnas told you about it," he mutters. "Have you been practicing?"

[Namex] smirks.

"Yeah, Demy's been the perfect toy."

Vanitas scoffs before he leaps towards the newest Nobody. She hasn't even summoned her weapon! Amateur. He suddenly stops short, frozen in place. [Namex] laughs, her hands raised in front of her as she narrows her eyes, focusing on controlling the man in front of her.

"Your guard's down," she notes, stepping towards him. "And..." she frowns suddenly. "Did you see her?!"

Her hands drop to her sides and he stumbles slightly, free from her grasp.

"Who?" he asks gruffly.

"My Somebody!" she cries excitedly.

"... Oh."

"You did! I can always sense when someone's seen her, it's such a weird connection... When can I meet her?!"

"Eventually."

She screams as she's knocked back by his blade, slamming against the wall before she collapses onto the floor in a heap.

"God, you're weak," he laughs before summoning a fireball in his palm.

"Not as weak as I used to be!" she points out as she shakily stands to her feet. "I DID finally just use my power on you!"

He frowns, golden eyes narrowing. Her eagerness and inflated sense of worth was annoyingly familiar. With a growl he sends the fireball careening towards her, laughing as she barely misses the blast.

>> MEANWHILE >>

"Whoo, I forgot how hot this world is!" you exclaim, fanning yourself with your hand as you, Riku, Sora, Noctis, and Genesis make your way throughout Agrabah.

"It's not too bad," Riku counters, though you can see small beads of sweat trailing down his forehead.

"Why are we here, anyway?" Noctis adds, glancing around the market square.

Merchants are bustling around, running up to anyone that walks by and trying to sell them the "newest and greatest!" items. For some reason none of them approach your group, probably because of your outfits and guns poking out of your holsters.