Bait

"How the hell did she survive?!" Xemnas barks, his eyes set on the smokescreen in front of him.

Dancing in the smoke is the image of you kneeling before Luxord, clinging to his robes as you speak to him. The blond-haired Nobody laughs before he vanishes into black vapors, leaving you alone.

"It's... impossible. I watched her disappear!" Vanitas snaps, clenching his fists as he glares at your reflection.

"Looks like you failed," Saix mocks smugly.

"Don't get started, VII," Xemnas retorts, and the blue-haired male glances over at the Nobody with a slightly hurt expression. "It wasn't a total failure. Vanitas gave us our new weapon, after all."

All eyes turn to a figure standing near the doorway, their arms crossed over their chest as they lean against the white wall. A girlish giggle escapes their lips as they shake their head so the hood of their black robe falls off, revealing a mess of [your opposite hair color] hair and dark blue eyes, so dark they're almost black.

"Are you talking about me?" she asks, walking towards Vanitas. He's watching her with complete distrust out of the corner of his yellow eyes. "Oh, who's that?" she adds excitedly, pointing to the smokescreen as Zack pulls you against him and crashes his lips against yours.

"One of your new targets," Vexen replies dryly, sneering at the image.

"Yay!" the newcomer replies, clapping her hands together. "I've gotta say though, I'm a little jealous. Might need to take one or two of them for myself~"

"As long as Roxas, Axel, and that idiotic Keybearer are disposed of, I could care less," Xemnas mutters with a roll of his eyes.

"Aw, Sora's not so..." Demyx trails off as everyone turns to him with narrowed eyes, "... never mind."

"Smooth," a Nobody with an eye patch and a gravely voice laughs.

Demyx opens his mouth to argue, but he instead freezes in place so that only his eyes can dart around the room. He watches as the newest member saunters towards him, her hands clasped behind her back as she smiles innocently.

"C'mon Dem, don't go soft," she coos, running a finger down his cheek. "Don't you want to conquer the worlds?"

She continues to grin as Demyx's eyes narrow as much as they can. With a satisfied sigh she snaps her fingers, and Demyx stumbles forward slightly.

"Stop using your powers on me!" he complains.

"But it's so entertaining," Zexion points out with a smirk.

"Plus you make an impeccable training dummy. Practice makes perfect, right?" the newcomer muses, rocking on her heels a little.

"You're nothing like your Somebody," Demyx growls before he stomps off, his hands clutched into fists.