Alive

Included a recap because I'm so awesome ;D

>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that Nobodies aren't supposed to feel?" Vanitas asks in a mocking tone of voice, looking over at a scowling Roxas.

"I've heard that, yeah," Roxas agrees, pointing Oathkeeper at Vanitas.

"So, if one lacks a heart, what happens if the person they supposedly love is killed?" Vanitas muses, his gaze turning back to you.

"Don't you dare," Zack warns as Roxas' eyes widen and your nails dig into his hands.

"Hear that? Boyfriend number three just threatened me!" Vanitas laughs, pulling you a little closer to him as you continue to dangle in the air. "And you know how I handle threats..."

His grip on you suddenly lessens, and you fall to your feet. You stumble a little, glancing over at Roxas, Zack, Cloud, and Riku, who are watching you carefully. As your gaze turns back to Vanitas you let out a gasp of pain as the tip of his Keyblade is embedded in your chest with one quick thrust forward. He has a twisted smirk on his face as as he pulls the blade out, watching your shocked expression with pleasure. Your body is numb as you hang your head back, looking up at the light purple sky as your arms rise up a little. A weird warmness seeps through your body as a beam of light flows out of the hole in your chest. You manage to glance to the side, seeing Roxas, Zack, and Riku watching in horror as you slowly start to fall backwards. Roxas rushes towards you, grabbing your limp body in his arms.

The second his arms start to wrap around you, your body disintegrates into millions of black specs, leaving Roxas kneeling on the ground with painfully empty arms as a pink heart floats into the sky.

"You BASTARD!" Zack yells, charging towards a laughing Vanitas.

Vanitas manages to jump out of the way just in time, snapping his fingers so that a portal appears behind him.

"Hey, you threatened me," Vanitas mutters, lazily shrugging a shoulder. "I was just following orders. No hard feelings, right?" he ridicules, chuckling as he runs into the portal and disappears with a poof of black smoke.

Roxas is still kneeling, a lone tear falling onto the ground beneath him. He wipes his eyes with the back of his hand, feeling rather numb as he stands to his feet.

"What... what just happened?" Cloud asks, limping over to the guys as he holds a hand to her head.

"She's gone," Riku growls, slamming a fist into one of the stone pillars.

"GONE?!" he cries, but the sound of running feet distracts him.

Leon, Genesis, Axel, Reno, Sora, Yuffie, Noctis, and Xion are hurrying towards the four of them. They look exhausted, but satisfied.