Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

"You're back!" Reno greets excitedly as you walk through the front door of Headquarters.

You give him a small smile as you slump down on a nearby chair.

"How did it go?" Leon asks, entering from the kitchen.

"Okay... Axel showed up," Sora responds.

"Yeah, we told him to check up on you guys. You were taking waaay too long," Yuffie explains.

Riku narrows his eyes as he exits the room, muttering under his breath.

"What's his problem?" you ask.

"Who knows, he's always complaining about something," Cloud responds.

"Not true!" Sora argues, putting his hands on his hips as he stands up for his best friend.

"Stop bickering, you idiots," a voice orders.

You turn around to see Sephiroth standing by the front door, his arms crossed over his chest. Everyone immediately jumps to their feet and salutes him. You narrow your eyes before Yuffie elbows you and hisses: "Stand up!" under her breath. You nod and jump to your feet. Sephiroth frowns when he sees your delayed reaction, making your skin crawl with discomfort.

"Fair! Was this mission successful?" Sephiroth asks.

"Yes, Sir. We killed Shan-Yu, a local man who was summoning Heartless to kill civilians," Zack answers.

"Good, good... And I trust that Axel informed you of the appearance of an Organization member in Neverland?" Sephiroth asks.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Then your next mission is clear. You must find them and destroy them... Get as much information as you can before killing them. Sora and Riku, you two are going to sit this one out. I have a mission set aside for you, Yuffie, and Leon. Reno, Zack, Cloud, [Name], Noctis, and Roxas... You'll be going to Neverland immediately. Leave, NOW!" he orders before storming upstairs.

"Another mission?!" you ask in shock as you simultaneously groan and collapse into your chair.

"Get used to it. He's a hard ass," Reno states.

"I HEARD THAT, SINCLAIR!" Sephiroth yells from upstairs.

Reno chuckles before flinging a bag over his shoulder. Looks like he had already heard about this mission if he's already packed...

"Alright, should we get going?" Cloud asks.

"Probably. The sooner we get started, the sooner we can come back and rest," Roxas responds.