Cologne (Wash x reader)

You curl your hands around the soft blankets of your bed. Mornings like these make you wish you could stay in bed all day. Feeling the warmth of Wash as he cuddles against your back. The way he holds your waist as if he thinks someone is going to steal you in the middle of the night. It makes you feel safe and happy.
Yawning you role over and face Wash who is slowly coming out of his dream land. He opens he's drowsy eyes with a smile.

"Good morning Agent Beautiful," he sleepily says while pulling you closer to him (if thats even possible).

You smile at his nickname for you,"Do you haaaaaaavvvve to go?" you question with a pout.

He sighs " Only for a week."

"Why can't I go with you?" You hate it when he is sent on private missions, it means you couldn't protect him.

"The director says it is a solo mission," he protests kissing your forehead.

You look down and rack your brain for any ways to get him to say.

"(Y/N), I'll be fine. I'll come back in one week." He lifts your chin so you will look at him.

" You promise..." you whisper.

"Promise " he kisses you tenderly and slides out of bed putting on his under armor.

You watch him pull back his blond messy hair the way he always does. He walks into the bathroom and sprays ... oh no... Axe. You giggle and cover your nose with the blankets. He walks out and you wrinkle your nose smelling it from under the blankets.

" What ?" He chuckles

" To much Axe " you playfully cough between each word.

" Hey it has to last," he rolls his eyes.

"One spray could pinpoint you from a mile away" you smile. You honestly didn't mind the spray but when you spray it more than once it burns your nose.

" I think it smells great" he said stepping towards you.

You back up in the bed.

He smirks and takes another step.

"Wash don't yo- " you were cut short with him tackling you. Laughing as you struggle to get away. Suddenly you get an idea and go limp.
Wash stops and looks at you " (Y/N)?" He panics and you stifle a laugh. "oh god the Axe killed her!"

You can't hold it anymore his face is too priceless. You burst out laughing and hold your stomach.

He roles his eyes " Haha very funny .

You put you hands on your hips. "I try"

Wash stands and offers his hand. You grab it and he pulls you close to him. He smiles and puts his arms around your waste and closes the space between you. Smiling into the kiss you wrap your arms around his neck.

".. are you sure you have to go?"

××××××

Part 2 because... who doesn't love wash :D