(Felix x Agent Ireland)

Requested by: Kenzie_Gallion2001

"Ireland, You coming?" Wash smiles at me I smile back following him and nod. Deciding to lace my fingers in his to make my ... love for him seem real.

"Lets go get those Mercenaries," I chant holding my gun up in the air like a childish kid holding a nerf gun.

Carolina smiles under her helmet something she doesn't do often but this plan was to good to fail she couldn't help it.

I walk into the dusty gas station with broken bottles and trash left by people many moons ago. Carolina and Wash walk by my sides.

"Well well what do we have here?" Felix asked walking around a corner leaning on the wall by the girl drinking a coka cola poster, cooly.

"Felix!" I smile and then shove the smile down my throat tying not to show how exited I was to see him.

Wash looks over at me concerned, "Stay behind me ok..?"

I role my eyes stepping behind him and wait for Felix to carry through with the plan.

Wash pulls out his gun aiming at Felix his finger hesitant on the trigger.

"Felix your under arrest for the multiple crimes you have been charged of," wash recites.

He had been practicing that line I told him I liked the idea of a police man boyfriend. He took it seriously I guess.

I chuckle under my breath. 

"Go ahead ... do it officer," Felix says unmoved.

I felt my body tingle under Felix's words... did i say i like police men? Oh I meant criminals...

"Wash... we should go something doesn't feel right..." Carolina says backing up a bit.

Mentally I thought she could ruin the plan but Felix gave me a signal not to worry about it.

"No.. he is responsible for millions of deaths... " Wash says threw his teeth tightly gripping the trigger.

"You dont have the guts. Your also to blind to see your 'girlfriend' doesn't love you. She never did," Felix states looking into my eyes hungerly ... how I missed him. I wish he would finish teasing Wash so I could just run into his arms already.

"Your lying!" Wash says setting the gun down a bit glancing at me with weak eyes.

  time to speed this up..

"Baby! Dont listen to him kill him already!" You says clinging onto Wash's shoulder.

Wash feels a bit more confidant as he raises his gun. Carolina watches from a distance now clutching the teleportation grenade ready to take off at any moment.

"And you know why she doesn't love you.... because she loves me," Felix smirks put his arms out ready to take the bullet.

"LIES!" Wash yells before pulling his finger letting the bullet free from its cage. The bullet hits Felix bouncing off his chest. Felix dramatically pretends to die before laughing maniacally.

".. what?" Wash puts his gun down pulling his ammo clip from his gun revealing the practice rubber bullets put in trainees guns.

I pull my helmet off revealing my red hair thats covering my freckled face. Pulling my hand through my hair I strut to Felix who was smiling waiting for me in his arms. I jump into his strong hold kissing him passionately while he grips my waste. 

Wash stares confused.

Felix smirks," Do you not get it? Shes mine .. " Felix holds up his gun with one hand hold me with the other.

Felix pulls the trigger," Goodbye Agent Washington."

Carolina jumps in engulfing Wash and herself in an transportation grenade like a black hole swallowing a planet after the bullet strikes him in his chest.

Felix smiles before picking me up bridle style and carrying me back to the helicopter," I hate the director for separating me from you ..." Felix growls.

I pull him to my lips," hey its over now. No more leaving."

He smiles," good... because I cant live with out my lucky leprechaun.. " he chuckles.

I role my eyes... If there was a scale to show how much I hated that nickname it would be broken ... and if there was a scale to show how many times my boyfriend used it to piss me off it would be obliterated.

"Hey you know you love me," he laughs waiting for me to look at him but I refuse.

He stops in front of me piercing his deep orange-red eyes into my green ones.

"Wait... did you?"

"I love you... " Felix pushes his gaze down at his hands waiting for your next few words like a deer waits to get pounced on.

"I love you too!" I jump on him giving him kisses and shower him with love.

He holds onto me happy now that he knows Im his forever and im never leaving.

××wash pov××

Carolina is screaming at me but I cant hear what she is saying. My ears are ringing and my body has gone numb everywhere except where my heart was pierced.

...

Oh and the bullet hurts too..

×××××

Hey guys I hate to tell you this but Requests are closed. I will finish the ones I have started (about 10). Then they will be on hold. Im working on other books and a surprise!

I love you guys so much thank you for the support!!!