(Wash x reader)

"Waaaaassshhhhh ... " you say peeking your head into your boyfriends apartment. "Do you remember what day it is?" You say happily pushing into the room with his gift in your arms.

The room is silent you shut the door setting the gift on the table.

"Wash?" You question.

His car was in the driveway ... he has to be here.

Just then you here a thud and scratching at a door. You creep towards Wash's door....

××Wash POV ××

Why today why today why today!!!!

And out of all animals why did it have to be a stupid dog! Ewwww I cant believe Im a dog!!!

Just then door opens and (Y/N) walks in... she looked gorgeous in that black dress that huged her form...she must have dressed up for our anniversary.
I wish I could hold her and kiss her... If only I WASN'T A DOG!!

××your pov××

"Wash... AWWWWWWWW A DOGGY!!!" You say tackling the poor golden retriever in kisses, pets, and baby talk.

"Who's a good boy who's a good boy!!!!"

"Hey what are you...oh oh I am I am!!"

"Such a cute boy!!!"

Wash layed on the floor sprawled out while you rubbed his stomach. He shook his leg exited.

You slowed your scratching and petting when you remembered you were looking for your boyfriend. You pulled your phone out of your pocket calling washs' phone.

No answer.

Doggy wash came and curled in your lap looking at you with puppy dog eyes. You smiled and picked him up carrying him into your boyfriends bed and setting him down. Wash sat and watched you walk to his closet and pull out one of his shirts. He smiled mentally as you stripped and pulled his shirt on that fit you like a dress. You smelled it and layed in the bed turning on the tv. You fell asleep crying into Washs' fur. His heart breaking with every tear that fell. How he wished he could tell you how much he loved you.

His golden eyes looked to the bedside table where a bitten into cookie Caboose gave him sat.

... thats funny I ate that before I changed... and what did Caboose say its was a K9 cookie...OH MY GOD.

Wash jumped out of your arms making you startle awake.

"What are you doing dog..." you ask sleepily yawning and rubbing your eyes. Once you open them you get tackled by your human boyfriend.

"Im so sorry!! I love you! CaboosegavemeacookiethatturnedmeintoadogandIdidntforgetIpromiseI-" he stumbled on.

You interrupted him with a kiss.

"Its ok. I get it"  you smiled then looked at him into his golden eyes," I love you."

"I love you too," he kissed you sweetly "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary."

"Wait...are you naked?"

Wash looks down and laughs.