Interruptions (Church x Reader)

You curl into the soft sheets of your boyfriends bed. Inhaling his sweet scent as you cuddle a pillow. Man you loved days off. To bad Church didn't have a day off. He would hold you close and the two of you would just lay in bed together whispering sweet nothings and cuddles.

You sigh wishing that was what could happen. You role over and see church getting ready for a day of yelling at Caboose and keeping Tucker out of his room, away from you.

You looked at his body up and down. One word. Hot. His toned chest made your cheeks flush and a smile crawl onto your face.

He turns around " Like what you see?" He smirks and walks to the bed.
The bed sinks as he climbs over you. His body perfectly fitting yours he nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck.

"Why cant I just lay here with you." He says into your neck making you giggle at the warmth of his breath.

" Its your job." He lifts his head to look at you. Wrapping your arms around his neck he passionately kisses you making butterflies dance in your stomach. You two are interrupted with a tank shot followed with Caboose yelling.

"SHELA NOT ME!"

Church groans " yeah . My job" He pushes his arms and knees around you off the bed. Instantly making you cold. As your about to pull covers Church tackles you in a kiss before shouting "I love you!" And running out the door.

You giggle and pull the blankets up a few more hours of sleep for you!

About two hours later you stretch in the bed and sit up . Pulling on one of Churches blue shirts over your undergarments. Nice and comfy just the way you liked it.

You felt arms wrap around you from behind you flip around thinking it would be Tucker but were pleasantly surprised by Churches scruffy face.

"Miss me? " Church says with a toothy grin.

" Arn't you supposed to be working?" You ask wrapping your arms around his neck.

" Im working Im making sure Tucker didn't mess with you. I like it when you wear my shirts by the way" he says with a smirk.

"I like wearing them and he hasent.... yet" You smile.

He picks you up and kisses you while you wrap your legs around his armor.

" CHURCH TUCKER'S ALIEN BABY IS CHASING M- oh . Im im sorry Im just ganna Im just .. " Caboose yells from the door of the room.

Church groans setting you down. " Im coming Caboose. " he pulls you chin up and your lips into his.

" Ow! It bit me !" Caboose squeaks.

You feel Church growl into the kiss causing you to smile. He unwillingly walks out of the room. " We'll finish this later"

Once he leaves you pull out your phone and begin reading a fic you noticed got updated.

After an hour of reading you smile full of fluff and happiness that your fic ended happily. Just in time, Church walked in the door with his upper armor off leaving just his pants.

You smile and run to him and pull him into a hug. He snakes his arm up your (well, his) big shirt and around your body. His warm hand sit on your hips. You smile and look up to him. He kisses your neck tracing your collarbone.

" Yo Church, Caboose flipped Shela over somehow can yo- ooo Bow Chicka Bow Wow" Tucker says with a smirk.

Church instantly pulls out his pistol points it at Tucker. " Out"

" Im going Im going "

Church kisses you again.

Tucker appears in the door one more time. " Nice legs (Y/N)"

You giggle as Church chases Tucker out of the room.

You sit on the bed and pull out a sketch book ( I dunno something you like to do ) and draw for an hour or two then get up to look out the window. The sun was going down. Caboose sat in the grass playing with flowers. Tucker was talking with his "son" but where was church?

As soon as you ask yourself that he walks in sleepily. At the door he starts stripping his armor off.Sitting on the bed he takes off his shoes.

You walk over and sit on his lap carefully wrapping your arms around his neck. You slowly turn his frown into a smile as you plant kisses all over his face.

But

Yet again

" Church I need you to take the night shift I promised... " Tucker rambles on with his excuse while Church smile disappears. You feel anger and sympathy for your lover. Honestly fed up with this you kiss Church on the lips giving him a wink .

He smirks and raises and eyebrow with curiosity.

In one movement you bend down grab the pistol from Church's armored pants that were half way from the door.

Tucker's ramble of an excuse stops when he hears the cocking of a gun. He looks up and sees you in no pants holding a gun with a very serious expression your face.

Church smiles thinking of how hot you are and how lucky he is.

Tucker opens his mouth to talk and you shoot just missing his head by a half an inch. He screams and ducks
"WHAT THE HELL" he stands up.
"Church control your girlfriend!"

Church cringes he knew how you felt about being considered an object. He waves goodbye to Tucker.

You grit your teeth, cock the gun and begin firing getting closer and closer to him.

Tucker jumps and starts running when he realizes he was going to lose an arm. You stand in the hallway and shoot one more as Tucker disappears around the corner.

You let the gun fall to your side but as you're about to go back to your room. Caboose appears around the corner.

You lift your gun again but quickly put it down remembering Caboose is sensitive.

" (Y/N) do you know were Church is I want to make cookies with him. " He smiles.

You take a deep breath walk in the room getting a needy look from Church as he puts his arms up summoning you.

You hold up a finger signaling him to wait a second. He drops his hands and watches you carry your stash of cookies out the door.

"Caboose. I will give you all these cookies if you promise not to bother Church all night and all of tomorrow. Instead bother Tucker. Deal?" His eyes widen at the big box of cookies. He shakes his head yes, quickly grabbing the box and skipping away like a school girl.

You walk into the room shut the door and lock it.

"Were those your favorite cookies" Church asks curiously as he lays on the bed in only basket ball shorts.

"Yes." You say grumpily. "Your lucky I love you..." you crawl onto thr bed laying on his chest. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead.

You sigh with contentment "No more interruptions."

××××××

Yay! I love Church he's so gr8. I had fun writing this one. Hope you like!