Tucker 1 Wash 2 (Washington x reader)

"Kiss me."

"What? N-" you're cut of by Tucker's lips locking onto yours.

"Hey (Y/N) there is something I want to tell y-" and on queue Wash walks in the room. Wash stands in disbeleif contemplating ripping Tucker off you but was interrupted with tears rolling down his cheek. Wash wasnt known for being a softie but he loved you and that very day he had gained enough courage to tell you until Tucker and Wash's fight over you became a Tucker 1 Wash 0. Wash ran to his room and slammed the door.

You pushed Tucker off of you wiping the line of spit he left on your lips away with your wrist.

He smirks " Bow Chicka Bow Wow" he pulls your chin up again but you put a finger on his lips.

"Uh I I ... Have to go...." you stutter out and walk away awkwardly.

Tucker grabs your rear end receiving a squeak from you. You dart down the hall and grab the first door nob you can find quickly slamming it behind you to escape Tucker. "Pervert" you mumble under your breath. You look around the room ..... wait this isn't your room. Your about to leave but then you hear a big sigh and small whimpers. " Wash?"

The lump on the bed silences and it freezes.

"Wash are ... are you crying." You ask kneeling beside the bed and delicately placing a hand on his back that tenses under your touch.

Wash responds with a sad muffled "no." He lifts his body of the mattress rubbing the back of his neck trying to act like nothing happened.

You stare at his back that is missing a shirt reveling is muscles.

He leans on his desk with one hand pretending to be looking at some papers.

"Wash. Look at me." You stand up and walk behind him.

He sighs and slowly turns around gazing into your eyes with his puffy golden almost wolf like eyes. Your heart sinks.

"Why were you crying?" You ask wiping the leftover tears away.

"Tucker won" he says in a almost pouty voice.

You giggle " won what?"

"You."

Your eyes widen and without a word you wrap your arms around his neck locking lips. He freezes in surprise but takes control when he realizes he's kissing the love of his life. You pull away to breath, mumbling out " Tucker will never win me over."

"Tucker 1 Wash 1" he smirks.

"Movie night?" You smile half way out the door.

"Heck yeh" he says jumping on his bed waiting for you to join.

"Ill grab some popcorn" you giggle running out the door.

On your way back you throw popcorn in your mouth happily imagining the fun night you and Wash were going to have.

Then.....

"Hey baby what you smiling about?"a failure voice asks from behind.

You tense up to the perverts hands resting on your waste.

"Did you miss me" you could almost see his snakish smile. He spins you around slamming you against the wall. Yup there it is.

"No would be a understatement" you snarl.

"Ooo feisty I like it" with out your concent he latches his slimy lips onto yours in no comparison to Washington's soft sweet lips. You try and push away but Tucker grips your wrists. You cringe in pain and Tucker takes the oprutunity to explore your mouth.

You can feel tears well up in your eye; you wish Wash was here to save you. Like he has (Y/N) senses Wash opens the door to his room and is horrified with what he sees.

Tucker lets go of your lips and gives a sheepish smile to Wash " Hey ma-"

You cover your mouth as Tucker falls to the ground groaning in pain.

Wash punched him square in the jaw "Tucker 1. Wash 2.... do a lap or 5" Wash growls picking you up in his strong arms and carrying you into his room "No one touches my girl."

××××××

Short Ik sorry .-.