(Tucker x Reader)

Inspired by Irresistable by Fall Out By

×××××××

" CHUUUUUUUCCCHHHHH THERE'S A SCARY LADY CHASING ME" Caboose yells running from you.

"Suck it Blues! " You yell chasing Caboose with your pistol.

" This is what a real soldier looks like men." Sarge says watching you chase Caboose.

"Yes sir ! I will work on improving myself." Simmons says and runs to the field to examine what exactly you are doing to get Sarge's attention.

"But there running !" Grif whines.

"Exactly!"

You continue to run after Caboose not really aiming at him more of just chasing him.

"Tucker can you help Caboose please." Church asks from inside the base.

"Yeah Yeah." Tucker says walking out onto the field.

Caboose runs behind Tucker. " Save me Tucker!"

You close your eyes laughing and open them to see bright blue armor. Crashing into it you fall and try to hold back a giggle. "I'm sorry didn't see you there."

"Tucker shoot her with your shooty thing... mines broken." Caboose says from behind Tucker.

Your eyes widen and you back away slowly.

"I'm not going to shoot you" he says putting a hand out to let you up.

You look at him and hesitantly grab his hand.

"What's your name?" he asks some what distracted with the auburn color of your armor. Trained to destroy yet feeling drawn to yours.

"I'm (Y/N)" you stutter out "And you?"

"I'm the man from your dreams. Bow chicka bow wow" he winks from inside his helmet.

You giggle "Well its nice to me-" You're interrupted by Sarge yelling at you.

"(Y/N) NO FRATANIZING WITH THE BLUE!"

You cringe and start to walk away.

"Wait!" Tucker yells you stop and look at him. He runs inside the base and comes back with a piece of paper. You take it and quickly catch up with the rest of the reds.

Tucker takes his helmet off smiling and walks back into the base.

"What's up with the goofy grin of yours." Church asks.

"Oh nothing just a girl." Tucker says blankly.

"Ah ok" Church says the realizes " Wait what!? Don't tell me its the Red girl"

"K I wont tell you." Tucker says grinning then going into his room doing who knows what.

You slow your run to a walk as you get closer to the reds pulling out the paper your 'Dream Man' gave you.

The Cave in the middle of the Canyon.
Midnight
-Dream Man

You smile to yourself.

Later that night you were on patrol and once you felt the cost was clear you snuck off to the cave. It kind of spooked you but you continued to walk in, you turned a corner to see a blanket laid out underneath a hole in the cave.

Tucker came up behind you and hugged you whispering about how beautiful you looked.

He started taking off his armor and it made you nervous he was left in a blue hoodie and black basket ball shorts, but when he threw off his hoodie and jumped into the small pond inside the cave you smiled. You took off your armor reveling your white shorts with a red t-shirt. You grabbed your arm rubbing it feeling kind of insecure.

Tucker climbed out dripping wet he flicked his brunette hair and walked up to you. Only a nail away from you he grabbed your arms and leaned into you. You blushed as his wet hair dripped on your face you leaned into him to not noticing him wrapping his arms around you and before you knew it you were falling into the water with him. You squeaked.

You gave him a pout glare.

He chuckled and helped you stand in the water.

You splashed him with water.

He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you. " So you've got a thing for me then?"

" No I just came into this creepy cave to study bats" You said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny. Well I like you too." He said

" You never did tell me your name?" You asked

" Tucker. But you can call me whatever you want." He smiled.

You smiled " Ok Ma'am "

"Except that I'm 100% Man" Tucker could almost here Church scream 'NO YOU'RE NOT'

You laugh " ok Ill just call you... hmm Dream Man?" You say.

He smiles " That's better" He starts to walk out of the water then looks at you and starts chuckling bur keeps walking.

"What?" You ask.

"Nice underwear" He smirks trying to be somewhat not a perv which was very difficult for him.

You look down.

You blush madly you forgot that you were wearing white shorts.

"Come here" he says.

You avoid eye contact and walk to him.

He puts the very big hoodie over you It covering your see through shorts.

"Thank you."

"No problem Babe." You smile at that word. He shakes the water out of his hair and lays down on the blanket.

You walk over to sit with him and he pulled you down with him. You smirk and roll onto his chest. He placed his hands on your hips and you pecked his cheek and giggle.

"You missed " He laughed and kissed you on the lips instantly taking control of our mouth.

You both parted and breathed deeply. He smirks and you sit up on his chest to look at the stars.

A shooting star goes by and you smile looking down at Tucker.

" I wish that this moment would never end. " He says already knowing what you were going to ask. You smile and lay back on his chest. He wraps his arms around you and you cuddle into him.

Dozing off you say " I hope the Reds and Blues don't find us" and you fall asleep into his arms.

"TUCKER!" Church yells only receiving a smirk from Tucker.

××××××××

I love Tucker XD Also I notice I switch from past and present text I apologize. anyway hope you liked. I'm still up for request and always will be.