(North x Reader) Part 2

Requested by: like everyone XD I thought I would get my head cut off If I didn't make a happy ending

×××××

After a night of crying into his pillow North pulled himself out of his room and into the Cafeteria.

"Woh North buddy you don't look too good," York walked by chuckling slightly.

"Shut up," North warned nudging him out of the way.

"Hey hey calm down man," York put his hands up in defense.

"Im not in the mood. You calm down," North hissed clenching his fists.

You watched from your normal seat next to Carolina and Wash. Something was wrong with North and you wanted to find out.

"Hey North! Come sit with me" you pushed Wash over and patted the seat.

"Hey!" Wash growled and took his food with him.

"Sorry.." you whispered an apology.

"Yeah yeah... " he mumbled to himself.

North looked at you then looked away taking his food to his room instead. You tilted your head confused.

"Whats up with North?"

"He has just been having a bad day," York says setting his tray at the table and sitting down.

"Maybe I should go cheer him up!" You chimed.

"You do that," York waved you off stuffing food into his face.

You walk out of the cafeteria taking the last bite of your apple and free throwing it into the trash can somehow making it in. You walk up to Norths door about to nock but stop hesitantly when you hear small whimpers from the other side of the door.

That couldn't be north

He is always so happy and you have never seen him cry before. Sad yes. But not cry. You knock on door opening it slowly.

"North...?" You ask peering into the darkly lighted room. 

"G-go away" you hear sobs again.

"North... "you say sympathetically sitting on the bed and rubbing his back. " Whats wrong."

"Nothing..." he cries.

" Come on tell me. You know you can trust me."  

"Its just a girl ..." he sighs.

"Ah heart break?" You instantly understand.

"Yeah. I dont really wanna talk about it."

"Alight bud. If there is anything I can do tell me," you say getting of the bed and walking out the door.

"Alright.." he sighs watching you go.

You smile closing the door.

Wait.

You run back to the door and open it wide. Scaring the crap out of North.

"What?" North asks from the bed.

"I HAVE A REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION!"

"What!? What is it?!" North yells back covering his ears.

"Do we have training today?"

(North: 😑 so much 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑)

"(Y/N)..." North sighs placing his head on his palm,"we have training everyday..."

"Oh yeah ..." you awkwardly step out of the room blushing but remember another thing and poke you head back in. "One more question."

"(Y/N) if its another stupid question we are going to play pop goes the wheezel  and ill pop you with the door.

"Alright alright. I was just going to ask If you know anyone named Adam?"

North thought to himself, Im Adam but she wouldn't know that ... " Mmmm no, Why?"

"Oh its nothing. York just asked me if some guy liked me the other day and I didn't know who it was. Thanks anyways North." You smile shutting door.

North stands in silence...

Did... she say ...

North pulls open the door running down the hall tackling you and pinning you to the ground.

You squeak in shock," what the heck Nort-"

He cuts you off," Im Adam! T-thats my name."

" cool?" You where confused where this came from" wait... ohhh..."

"I know its probably to late... but ... (Y/N) I really like you...do you like me t-"

He was cut off but you pulling his lips into yours. North felt all his sadness wash away and drown in the happy bliss of the kiss. He wasn't alone. Girls could like him. He picked you up and carried you to his room where you watched your favorite movie and cuddled all night.

He was just waiting there with you ....to be loved

×××××

Omg. Im so sorry Ive been gone so long. Just started school and thats hectic. I joined my writing club so I should be back into mah normal stuff.
I also wanted to say thank you
11K VEIWS ?!?! Dang guys its like you like me or something.