Turn of Events (Church x Mermaid!Reader)

Yeh I have no Idea where this came from ...

Also Im going to start going from first person POV cus omg I hurt my brain XD
×××××

Church POV

Im done. They are drivin me insane... but I have to live with it. Every. Single. Day. They are my family; the blues. Something new and different would be nice yanno....

I kicked rocks along the shore of the small beach thinking and breathing. The waves soft sound calmed me down after a day of Tucker and Caboose driving me crazy. I squint my sky blue eyes at what looks like a dolphin or maybe even shark on the breach. I quicken my pace changing my guess on what I seeing in every step.

Shark

No

Dolphin

No girl?

Shark eating a girl

3rd Person POV

He stops standing wide eyed, above the sight of a mermaid laying weekly on the sandy shore. The waves push your long blue scale tail up and down on the shore. Church kneels down getting a closer look. He gasps at the sight of blood escaping a cut on your tail from a large hook. He carefully pulls the girl farther onto the shore abruptly stopping when you screech in pain. He sets you down trying to find the cause of your pain. Unable to visually see it he delicately grabs the hook digged into your tail and follows it into the water finding a big net.

"No wonder that hurt" he sympathetically smiles. After 20 minutes of effort he manages to get the hook out and pulls you clear out of the water.

Church for the first time that day looks into your face. Your eyes weekly flutter open greeted by his bright blue ones. "Please don't... don't tell.." you tierdly mumble out.

He interrupts with a calming smile "Hey hey.. don't worry your secret is safe with me. Would you be ok with going back to my base to fix that cut?"

" Thank you... and I dont know are there people there?" You say falling in and out of the sleep world.

"Oh... yeh um. Hey are you ok?"

But you were already out the blood loss was to great. Church starts to panic. He needs to get you to the base but he cant have anyone see your tail. Just like that it was gone. Your long tail turned into legs. Confused Church dips his hands in the water returning and setting his wet hand on your leg.

Poof

Tail

Church smiles in relief that its not a permanent tail this would make everything easier. Now all he had to do was dry you off and carry you back. Church pulled off his shirt reveling his toned muscles. He quickly but carefully dried you off and carried you back to the base.

×××××

"Who's that! She's pretty!" Tucker and Caboose bounced staring at your beautiful features.

"Guys guys back up. Tucker go grab the first aid kit." Church sets you down on the couch.

Tucker comes back with the kit and a wet wash cloth to clean the wound across your thigh.

Wait

Church in realization smacks the wash cloth out of his hand. Tucker jumps back in surprise." What was that for!!"

"Uh uh she's allergic to ... that wash cloth." Church stutters out at the last minute.

"Oh . Ok?" Tucker confused leaves the room returning with something different and of corse its soaked. And like slow motion a drop of water lands on your leg. Church instantly picks you up bridle style and darts down the hallway into his room slamming the door behind.