Scared Love(Simmons x Reader)

Simmons POV

" Simmons! Why aren't you spying on the blues ?!" Sarge yelled into my ears causing me to step back a bit.

" Because I was cleaning your sniper rifle like you told me to sir" I said honestly. It made me feel complete flowing orders but Sarge always had orders and sometimes they were absolutely stupid. Like that time he made me carry Grif to the blue base and leave him there just so he could laugh. To bad Grif found his way back some how.

"Well. Hmm continue but when you are done! Get the horrible Blues!" I sighed and sat down. Finally he was off my back for maybe 10 minutes at tops. I leaned back in my chair taking a deep breath.

" SIMMONS!"

I fall out of my chair hitting my head on the hard floor. " ow... what do you want Grif?" I asked annoyed holding my head.

"Im hungry" he says with a stupid grin.

" Go get food then!" I say sliding back into my chair. Grif always welcomed my head to create the worst headaches.

"But its so far" he complained like always. His obnoxious voice caused my head to throb. I just glare at him with a 'I dont care' look and he walks out the door.

"Fine your no help."

Silent finally all I need is 5 minute-

"Hey Simmons?"

I snapped open my eyes, getting up out of my chair I pull the sniper rifle to my eye, tensly holding the trigger and look through the sight but what I see crushes me. The trembling girl I happen to have a crush on staring back at me. " (Y/N)... I" I put the gun down and take a step towards her.

She backs away looking at me with horrified eyes that trash at my soul.

"Are you scared of me?" I stutter out. The only sane person in this entire bloody canyon I manage to scare away.

(Y/N) runs out the door and up the stares and I follow after making sure to leave the gun behind.

She slams the door in my face and I hear muffled whimpers from her room.

"(Y/N)... let me in" I don't know where my sudden courage came from Im normally terrified of girls. Tensing up and not being able to speak straight. Yet with (Y/N) I was getting better she even helped me. Her and I stayed up talking about what ever we felt like and seeing my only friend cower in front of me flipped a switch. I couldn't lose her.

"Go away..." she says in between sobs.

"Please ... just let me in. You can Trust me. I left the gun downstairs."

After few seconds of silence I here shuffling and the door unlock. I wrap my hand around the cold metal and walk in to see in a pile of blankets my sweet (Y/N) with puffy eyes and red cheeks. I caused this.

"(Y/N) please don't cry... Im sorry." I say in a soothing tone filling tears of my own flicker in my eyes.

She sits up and wipes her eyes.

"There ya go" I say with a smile and open my arms for a hug.

She hesitantly climbs into my arms and slows her breathing. At that moment I never wanted to let her go. Never wanted to cause pain. Never wanted to let anyone touch her. She was the one thing keeping me going not following orders but following her.

" Im so sorry. " I repeated petting her hair.

She looked up at me and kissed my cheek " Its ok I forgive you..." she said sweetly laying her head back on my shoulder.

But how could she, I held a gun to her head.

"I know what you are thinking just trust me Simmons " she said reading my mind.

I chuckle and lay down on the bed still holding my sweet angel in my arms. " I love you (Y/N)..."

" I love you too."