When You Call Him: Raph

''I am soo bored'' you say as you fall on your back, on the roof of your apartment. You had no school that day and you had finished all your homework for the up and coming week, you were that bored.

You grabbed your phone and started deleting any contacts that you never talked to anymore, or just hated in general then you came across Raph's number.

''Eh why not it could be funny'' you say as you click the green call button. The recever was picked up in 2 rings.

''Hello?''

''sup Raph''

''(y/n)? is that you''

''..... naw its the Easter bunny course its me numb skull''

''oh haha! anyway, bout time you called what's up''

''aw you were waiting for me to call you cute''

''WHAT I WAS NOT...........''

''Raph chill I was joking, any who i'm bored out my skull here fancy coming round and sparring?''

''so  glad  you asked my youngest brother Mikey is doing my shell in over here, I'll be round soon''

''awesome see ya soon then''

''yup see ya soon''

You wait for a few minuets, Raph shows up looking relieved to be away from his brothers, and for the rest of the day you two spar (without weapons coz you don't have one yet) and you listen to Raph complain about his brothers whilst laughing at some stories he tells you.

Sup me again, I have to say although Raph isn't my favourite turtle doing his ones are actually pretty fun, you get to annoy the shell out of him, haha anyway my fav turtle is up next, Donnie.  

                          Later Chika's            -E