Together Forever: Donnie

On your way home with April and (M/G) you suddenly remembered something that (M/G) had said earlier, you checked the time on your T-phone and turned to her, she was walking beside you with her arm linked with yours and April was doing the same on your other side.

''Hey (M/G) didn't you say Mikey texted you telling you to meet him at the skate park in five minuets, that's why you bought that new skateboard whilst we were all at the mall?'' you asked she looked at you ands checked her own T-phone,

''Oh my gosh your right I have top see you later at the lab (n/n)! Bye April!'' she shouted before running away in the opposite direction.

You went down the nearest manhole with April still hanging on to your arm, you were both joking around laughing as you entered the lair. April had suggested that you both watch a movie.

''I dunno April I normally do some training with Donnie round about this time but he's still not here'' you say sighing slightly, seeing that you were slightly down she took out her phone and sent a quick text before grabbing your arm and dragging you to the dojo where master Splinter was waiting for you.

''Master Splinter can I please spar with (y/n) tonight?'' she asked eagerly as he walked over to you both,

''of course April but I warn you, (y/n) is more skilled than you think at first glance'' he said smiling slightly, he walked over to the side of the room. You walked to the middle of the floor and pulled out your bo-staff, April pulled out her Tessen standing opposite you. You were kind of nervous you knew that April had been training as a Kunoichi longer than you had, and having a Tessen against your bo-staff... well it would be a close match you decided to use your brains and logic more in this fight.

''Hajime!'' Sensei shouted as she ran at you,

She swiped at you, you jumped back and dodged it quickly. You continued you dodge and block her attacks, you had thought of a strategy and you were sticking by it, you didn't know that Donnie had walked in and was now watching you impressed.

Your plan was to continue to avoid and block all of her attacks until you had learned her fighting pattern and tiered her out slightly. She kicked you in the stomach sending you flying into the tree, before sensei could stop the match you looked at him smiling, he understood where you were coming from and held back.

You smirked and ran at April who was now really tiered and out of breath, she dodged your first few swings which you threw as a distractions. You vaulted over her using your bo-staff and landed behind her, you ducked to avoid an attack and swept her off of her feet. You jumped on top of her pinning her arms and neck with your bo-staff.

''Yami! Well done (y/n) my child your skills have grown immensely, that was a very good tactic you used at the beginning. Even I was questioning your technique at first, keep up the good work'' sensei said smiling whist you helped April up and put your bo-staff away.

''Hai sensei! Thank you!'' you said happily bowing to him. Suddenly you were swept of your feet and spun round in circles. After you were put down you spun round to see Donnie looking down at you his red eyes sparkling and he was grinning widely showing his adorkable gap.

''You are amazing angel you just keep getting better. Come with me I have a... surprise in the lab for you'' he said a little nervously as he gently took your hand. You tilted your head confused but followed him anyway.

In the lab Donnie asked you to add some Hydronium acid to the beaker that was heating up over the flames, confused you agreed and added the two drops needed, a small violet cloud puffed out of the top reveling a small sentence. You fixed your glasses and read it aloud.

''(Y/n), will you stay with me forever as my wife?'' you said slowly, you thought about it then started to blush. You turned around to see Donnie on one knee holding up a small violet box. He opened it reveling a small silver based ring, with small diamonds on the side of an amethyst heart. You gasped as small tears threatened to fall.

''Yes Donatello, there is nothing I would want more'' you chocked out as you fell into his arms, he pulled back smiling and wiped away your tears as he slipped the small ring on your finger. You looked at it for a second then looked back up to him, as soon as you did he smashed his lips onto yours and dominated your mouth. You kissed him back, you were so happy this was by far the best day of your life, that is the best day until your wedding day came around ;).