(Officially) Meeting April: Leo

In the dojo you and Leo are practicing your stances with your katana. Your finally managing to get the hang of these things and you have actually beaten a couple people in sparring with master Splinter and the other girls, which you are very proud of and of course Leo is really proud of your progress too.

''Hey Leo is this right?'' you ask holding one of your katana over your head and the other in front of you with the reverse hold (like how you would a dagger) Leo looks over to you and smiles, he walks over to you and studies your posture and hold and then nods his head.

''Yup that's it, perfect hold and strong posture. You got it (y/n) it didn't even take you that long either, i'm so proud of you kitten!'' he shouts as he lifts you up by your waist and spins you in circles as you both laugh.

''Er-hem, not disrupting anything am I?'' you hear a voice behind you say with a slightly irritated tone, Leo puts you down and you turn around to see a girl with red hair blue eyes, like Leo's. You recognise this girl from your school she was the one always hanging around with that annoying Casey Jones, you couldn't say that though since she was obviously friends with him, you had to be nice.

''Hey! April, right I've seen you around school quite a lot, hanging out with Casey Jones. I'm (y/n) nice to meet you'' you say with a smile on your face as you hold out your hand so she could shake it, she gives you a strange look and then reaches her hand out too.

''Uh yeah nice to meet you too I guess, anyway Sensei said you were in here Leo, I thought we could train for a bit since the other guys don't seem to be here and Casey is out of town.'' she says letting go of your hand and walking up to Leo, completely ignoring you, okay you were normally a very calm person but when someone just ignores you after you make the effort to be nice really ticked you off.

Leo seemed to notice as he walks over to you and puts his arm over your shoulder pulling you close to him, you snap out of your trance and smile up at him, giving him a small smile. He always knew just how to calm you down and it always worked.

''Well I was training with (y/n), but you can train with us if you want to. Right kitten?'' he asks you, you nod your head with a smile and look over to April,

''of course, I have no problem with that'' you say chirpily, April gives you both a weird look and crosses her arms looking kind of pissed off, you ignore that and continue to smile at her.

''Kitten? What the heck?'' She asks with a smug yet confused look on her face. You again, ignore this and snuggle closer to Leo who places his other arm around the front of you as if to protect you and looks up to April,

''Yeah? What's wrong with calling my girlfriend kitten?'' he asks with a very confused look on his face. Aprils eyes widen and she just walks out of the dojo shouting 'what the heck!'

you look up into Leo's deep blue eyes as he looks into yours confused,

''what was her problem?'' he asks, you think for a minuet at how she looked at you with a look of repulsion and hatred, what had you done? Did you say something wrong? You think but can't come up with an idea so you just shrug your shoulders and smile back up at him.

''I have no clue, but in more important matters'' you say whilst gently tracing random shapes on his plastron with your finger, ''I believe I am due a reward for perfecting a very hard stance in a very short amount of time, am I not?'' you ask smirking slightly, Leo picks up on what your getting at and smirks back at you shaking his head slightly.

''Your such a chancer you know that kitten?' he says chuckling slightly, you smile and shrug your shoulders again,

''maybe, but you can't be a good teacher if you don't praise and reward your student right?'' you say he looks deep into your (e/c) eyes and smiles.

''Well you are right there'' he says softly as he gently pushes you against the wall then, places his lips onto your kissing you deeply, he licks your bottom lip and when you grant him access he smiles slightly in the kiss and deepens the kiss making you smile also.

What you didn't notice was April watching you both the whole time, she looked pissed off and when you both pull away, she storms out of the lair before you both could notice her spying on you.

''So, am I a good teacher or what?'' Leo says after gently pulling away so you could both breath,

''the very best'' you say giggling you give him another peck on the lips then go over to pick up your katana, you hand Leo his and stand opposite him,

''what do ya say fearless, wanna spar for a bit before time is up?'' you ask raising your katana, he smiles at you and nods his head, you smile back,

''Hajime!''