First Kiss: Raph

Your in Raph's room, punching the bag in the corner whilst listening to music through your headphones. You don't realise that Raph had walked in and was now watching you whilst you train. You are pretty mad because you got in trouble for failing a test in chemistry then your teacher had the nerve to compare you to (D/G)'s results. She feels pretty bad about that and has locked herself up in the lab since you all got back.

You aren't mad at her she did help you study all night last night after training, you just found it hard to retrain the information. You had tried to tell her that she had no reason to feel bad but she still did so you left her be to cool off and calm down.

You continue to punch the bag when you feel arms wrap around your waist and lift you into the air. You take your headphones off and look at Raph after he puts you down.

''What is it Raph?'' you huff walking past him to pick up a bottle of water.

''Come on babe something is wrong isn't it? You are in here punching a bag looking pissed of and (D/N) has been locked up in the lab since you girls got back from school, she's not even talking to Donnie what happened between you two?'' He asks walking over to you and sitting beside you on the ground beside his bed.

You look over at him and sigh as start to tell him what happened with your chemistry teacher, then you start to rant and shout curse words about him as your rage starts to build, Raph grabs you and pins you to the ground.

Your so busy complaining and shouting that you don't notice Raph starts to move closer and closer to you, before you can shout a super nasty name you feel a pair of lips smash onto yours and you instantly calm down, you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer to you as you kiss him back.

You pull away and see Raph blushing as he sits up and pulls you up off of the ground and onto his lap.

''Thanks Raphie, I actually needed that.'' you say to him as you rest your head on his shoulder,

''did you like it?'' He askes you looking into your eyes and starts to blush more,

''No'' you say bluntly, Raph looks down seemingly upset. You lift his head and soften your expression,

''I loved it Raphie and to be frank I think i'm even more hooked on you than before if that was even possible.'' You whisper as you press your forehead to his looking into those electric green of his. His face lightens up and he smirks a little,

''So your addicted to me then?'' he whispers a little seductively, as he slowly moves his head closer to yours, you smirk back at him and whisper to him,

''yeah I guess you could say that'' after hearing this he kisses you again and you kiss him back, Your anger has completely dissipated now thanks to your amazing hotheaded boyfriend.

Daww the big softie's. haha JK but I hope you like this chapter and by the way if any of my amazing Chika's want to comment any idea's for any future chapters that I can slot in, in-between or after some of my own ideas please feel free to comment them and let me know I would love to hear from you all, anyway i'm off to work on Donnie's chapter so..... Later ma chika's            -E xxxxxxxxx