Your First Argument/ Kidnapped: Donnie

Quick note Donnie's Kidnapped and Mikey's Kidnapped are both going to be in Mikey's chapter trust me on this one okay? :)

Your POV

You had failed. This was the first time you had ever failed a maths test, okay it was just a make up test it didn't really matter but to you it did you had always prided yourself in getting full marks and then some in every single test you had ever done in your entire life and to hear that your teacher was disappointed in you just made you feel worse you trudged back to the lair with (M/G) who seemed to be in fairly high spirits as usual, she was trying to cheer her up but was failing miserably.

''Come on (n/n) we have been besties for years and I know that you didn't fail because you are bad. Ohh I know lets grab Mikey and Donnie and go on a super fun double date!'' she said super peppy you just rolled your eyes and turned to her,

''Look (M/G), I'm not in the mood right now okay can we just not talk on the way back to the lair... Please'' you snapped, she looked down sadly. There was nothing she could do to cheer you up that was really unusual but she knew how you got when you felt like that she guessed you were just too depressed right now and needed some time to yourself.

''Oh okay, sorry'' she whispered as you both walked in silence back to the lair. Once you were back you stormed past Donnie without saying 'Hi' to him and into the lab. You threw your bag onto the table and pulled out your maths stuff and started to study, you were not going to rest until you had covered every formula, equation and topic to perfection. You refused to be a failure any longer, you pushed your glasses up your nose and fixed your beanie before getting to work.

After a couple minuets you could hear voices outside of the lab you knew instantly that it was Donnie and (M/G) talking you could hear what they were saying but you tried to block it out and focus on your work.

''I dunno D, she's really depressed right now and if you interrupt her study time when she thinks she's a failure she will snap and she can be really cold when she snaps. Like she has no emotions and no regard for other feelings. Trust me I've known her since we were 5'' (M/G) said really worriedly,

''Its okay, she's my girlfriend I'll get through to her and cheer her up. No problem'' Donnie replied with determination

''Donnie wait!'' she shouted after him

After that Donnie walked in and took a seat beside you, he never said anything for a bit like he was thinking on what to say you pretended he wasn't there and continued to study.

''Hey are you okay (y/n)? You seem really down you know?'' he said, you ignored him and continued to work.

''Come on you know you can talk to me I'm your boyfriend I'll help you in anyway I can'' he said placing his hand on your free one, you scowled and stopped writing but still you refused to look at him.

''There is nothing you can do'' you whispered, you could feel the anger burning up inside of you, you generally never got angry you were normally a very calm and composed person so you never really knew how to deal with anger outbursts whenever they did come.

''What?'' he asked tilting his head slightly,

''I... Said... THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!'' you shouted snatching your hand back and standing up so fast that Donnie got startled and fell backwards off his chair. Your eyes burned red with anger as you grabbed your test result and threw it in Donnie's face,

''I'M A FAILIER, I COULDN'T EVEN PASS A SIMPLE MAKE UP TEST, HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO PASS THE REAL ONE. WHAT'S THE POINT IN EVEN TRYING ANYMORE. I GOT AN 'F' AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO DONNIE, YOU'RE JUST GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY STUDING SO WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR SORRY EXCUSE OF A SHELL OUT OF MY GOD DAMNED SIGHT BEFORE I MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD!'' you scream as you rip up the paper with your result on it up into small pieces.

Donnie stood up with tears flowing down his face, you instantly calmed down and stared at his face. He ran out of the lab,

''Donnie! No wait I didn't mean...'' you shouted after him but he was already gone, you fell to the floor and burst into tears. You were right you were a failure, but not at a stupid test, You were a failure at being a good girlfriend.

Donnie's POV

Donnie ran out of the lair and through the sewers, why didn't he listen to (M/G) she had warned him that this would happen why the shell did he not listen to her. She had known her for longer than he had. He ran through the sewers and up the ladder. He jumped through the manhole and continued to run along the rooftops he eventually came to a stop in one of the alleys. Donnie hid in the shadows so no passers by would see him, he slid down the wall and cried into his arms. All he could think about was how he should of listened and not pushed you over the edge, he felt that he had failed as a boyfriend.