He Asks You Out: Mikey

Your lying upside down on your bed hanging of the edge of it whilst reading your favorite comic book, Mikey has been pacing up and down your room for the past 10 minuets, you don't want to bother him because he looks like he is so deep in thought.

'He looks so cute whilst he is thinking hard' you think to yourself as you bring your eyes back to your comic. Every few minuets he would face you and open his mouth, but he closes it every time you look up to him from your comic.

This continued for another half an hour until he finally comes over and sits next to you, he take your comic from your hands as you sit up next you him. He looks really nervous,

''What's up Mikey you don't look to good?'' you say pressing your hand to his forehead, he grabs your hand and holds it tightly in both of his.

''Listen (y/n), your a really awesome dudette, your so funny and I love that you love skateboarding and pizza and videogames and comics and everything I love. I want to spent the rest of my life with you. Your really special to me and I don't want to loose you to anyone, I don't want anyone to take you away from me and I want to protect you with my life.''

You look into his baby blue eyes curiously, then you speak up whilst blushing slightly,

''Mikey I feel the same, I love that you are always happy, seeing your face instantly makes me smile and makes me feel, that even if I have the worst day possible  everything will get better if i'm with you. Your really special Mikey''

Mikey's eyes widen, he then pulls out a small orange bracelet, it had orange crystals on it and a small golden pizza. He smiles at you as he slips it on your wrist,

''(y/n)''

''yes Mikey?''

''Will you be my girl? I want you to be my dudette forever'' he says giving you the cutest puppy dog eyes you have ever seen in your life,

''YES!'' you shout as you jump on him making you both fall off your bed and onto the floor, you both laugh at this and he holds you close to him, you hug him back as you nuzzle into his shoulder.

After a while you both decide to play video games,

''don't expect me to go easy on you just because you are my girlfriend'' Mikey says laughing as you put the disk into your games console. When you hear him say this you stop, it sounds so good being called someone's girlfriend,

''(y/n)? Are you okay?'' says Mikey walking up to you concerned,

''I'm great marshmallow, it just feels so nice to be called your girlfriend'' he smiles super wide when he hears you say this,

''And it feels awesome to be called by a nickname that my girl makes up for me, I want to give you a nickname too, one that suits you'' he thinks for a minuet then turns to you with a big smile plastered on his face, '' I got it, i'm gonna call you cupcake, because your so sweet and amazing''

''Cupcake? I love it!'' you say hugging him again. After that you spend the rest of the day playing video games and making pizza and other tasty things to eat together.