Karaoke Night/ You Sing Together: Prologue(kinda)

Okay decided to do this idea and thought it would be fun also this counts as their first dates, so yeah here is how its going top work, each of the guys and their respective girls will have a separate chapter as usual but all the other guys and girls are going to be there with them. All the chapters are also going to take place in the same night so effectively their will be 5 chapters to this scenario the 4 guys plus this I might even do a bonus chapter at the end where the girls sing in a group for the boys I think that could be fun but we'll see ;), hope you all enjoy ma Chika's. Welp on with the fun part!

p.s the girls outfits are at the bottom of the page, enjoy!

(L/G) POV

You have just got back from the worst day at school ever. I mean (D/G) must have had a worse day, she got a punishment and was forced to stay in school for what is effectively detention, only with worse consequences. Just for standing up for you and the other girls so compared to her you and the other girls got off scot free. 

You and the other girls -minus (D/G) of course- walked into the lair and all collapsed in a heap on the floor in front of the TV, where all the guys had been watching Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief, for a laugh.

"Uhh are you girls alright? You look dead" Leo says walking over to you and sitting beside you, the other girls walk over to their respective boyfriends, (R/G) sits on Raph's lap and places her head on his plastron, shutting her eyes and allowing Raph to hug her close to him. Whilst (M/G) sits down and places her head on Mikey's lap, he started stroking her her and untangling it as she too closes her eyes.

"Worst.......school day........... Ever!" You groaned still laying on the ground as Leo lifted you onto his lap and you start to snuggle into him.

"Girls... Where's (D/G)?" Donnie asks concerned as he looks all around for his girlfriend,

"Shes still at school, i feel so bad about her being there and we aren't and i know the other two do as well" you say sighing as you look down to the ground sadly, Donnie and the other turtles give you three a slightly confused look you sigh and decide to tell him what happened.

"She's...... Serving punishment for us three, we caused problems for the math department but before we got issued any punishment (D/G) came out the class and told the headmaster it was all her fault and that none of us are to blame, before any of us could intervene she turned to us, smiled and told us to go. That she had our backs and she would be less affected by the outcome. She didn't let us argue and pushed us out." You say all this looking really guilty, the other girls open their eyes with the same look.

''Yeah so basically we got off scot free, nada the big zilch. Whilst poor (D/G) is stuck at school alone serving out a punishment meant for three people'' (R/G) said as she looked over to Donnie with a sad look on her face,

''We're sorry guys and especially to you Don we know we should have served the punishment and we tried its just......'' (M/G) started to say but before she could continue Donnie walked out of the lair attaching some sort of watch to his wrist. When you look around you see the guys all have the same watches and you get really curious.

''Leo?'' you ask taking his hand with the watch on it in your own, he looks down at you and smiles when he see's what you are doing, he lets you inspect it before talking,

''Hmm? Oh that, yeah Donnie made all of us these watches, basically it allows us to take a human form for a few of hours. You know so we can go to human places with you girls, like on dates'' at this last sentence you look up into his ocean blue eyes, your eyes are sparkling and you smile at him. He smiles back down at you and gives you a quick and gentle kiss, which you return obviously.