The Union Of Eight pt. 1

No ones POV

It was the day of the wedding. The turtles hadn't seen their girls for two days straight and they were starting to feel slightly love sick, but they knew that their wait would be well worth it.

Everything was set up for the union of the turtles and their Kunoichi. A four teared cake was set up, each tear had its own colour and flavour fitting to the corresponding couple. Blue for Leo and (L/G) that was vanilla and banana. Red for Raph and his girl which was plain vanilla with a hint of lemon, some jam and cream. Donnie and his girl's part was violet and royal purple with a chocolate, and vanilla mix with a hint of cinnamon. And Mikey and (M/G)'s was sunset orange with vanilla and tangy orange flavouring.

The guests had all arrived and were sitting, the guys were in a line at the make shift alter at the end of the isle that had been set up in the lair. Leo was waiting patiently but in side he felt like he was gonna burst from nerves, next to him Raph wasn't even trying to hide his nerves or his anticipation he was sweating slightly. At the other side the alter Donnie was anxious to see his girl he kept looking at his watch not even paying attention to his surroundings, next to him Mikey was bouncing on his toes slightly looking out to all the guests.
(Okay I'm gonna show pics of the hairstyles, dresses and bouquets for each girl sooooo yeah. Its gonna be a long chapter so bare with me here guys! Also I will do the whole exchanging vows and showing the rings in a part two so that its two decently long chapters cuz dude weddings are long XD) 

Leonardo
You couldn't wait to see your fearless leader again, you were the first to walk down the isle after April. Once the music started and April walked halfway down the isle you started to walk slowly, you looked down into Leo's eyes. When he saw you his eyes widened. He quickly composed himself as his eyes softened but a small smile creeped onto his face.

Your (H/C) hair had been tied back into a loose fish tail down your back and was decorated with white and lime green flowers and small white pearls.

Your dress was a strapless pastel blue dress that reached to the floor. It had lace white lace patterns from the waist up and a light blue, silk belt around your waist. It pinched into your sides and matched your body shape and curves perfectly.

 It pinched into your sides and matched your body shape and curves perfectly