3 Years Later

No one's POV

After the turtles and their girls got married they all went their own ways, after the defeat of the shredder New York was much more peaceful. Leo and (L/W) decided to move to into a cottage by the lakeside, they renovated it and it now looked beautiful. They decided they wanted to take it a step further and now they had beautiful twins; Danial who was a human and Michelle who was a turtle like Leo, Danial had Leo's eyes and Michelle had (L/W)'s they were both learning ninjitsu and loved to swim with both of their parents.

 They decided they wanted to take it a step further and now they had beautiful twins; Danial who was a human and Michelle who was a turtle like Leo, Danial had Leo's eyes and Michelle had (L/W)'s they were both learning ninjitsu and loved to swim ...

 

Raph and (R/W) also decided to move out of the lair, they moved into and done up a cottage in the woods. They had a handsome baby boy who looked just like his father, he would train with his dad in the woods every morning as his mom would make breakfast for them all, she would always make more for herself though. Yep she was pregnant again and was 6 months along Raph would always put Sam to bed early every day so he could spend some quality nights with his beautiful wife and unborn child. Sam in his own time although only 3 loved to go fishing in the nearby river to catch some fish for dinner some nights.

 Sam in his own time although only 3 loved to go fishing in the nearby river to catch some fish for dinner some nights

 

Donnie and (D/W) had decided to stay in the lair, his lab was there and so was Splinter, they both continued training and patrol. It was much quieter in New York but it was still good to ensure it stayed that way, they had given birth to a beautiful baby girl she was a turtle and looked exactly like her father same green skin tone and same gorgeous red eyes Amelia was super smart like both of her parents and loved to invent with her mom and dad. Her mind was as advanced as a 6 year old despite only being 3 and a half, when her mom and dad went to patrol she would meditate and train with her grandpa Splinter.

Mikey and (M/W) had also decided to stay in the lair the only real reason they decided that was because Mikey wanted to stay with Donnie and (M/W) wanted to stay with her best friend. Plus their daughter seemed to love Amelia. Tamara was a human like her mother and looked like her except for her baby blue eyes she had her fathers personality and loved to prank him whenever she could but she cared for her cousin and knew not to prank her when she was experimenting with her mom and dad.

Despite the turtles having families of their own, Rah and Leo came home to the lair every Sunday with their families where they would all share a family dinner with their families and Splinter the kids would play around and the adults would train and act like they did when they all lived there it was the perfect way yo spend every Sunday and all the turtles and their families loved to be together and hang out just like old times.