BONUS CHAPTER

Hey guys! Now since the response for a sequel has been huge and I'm almost at 200k reads, here is a tiny little snip about Haylee and Logan! Sort of like a precap to what happens next! Enjoy!

Haylee stood right behind Faith as she and Liam read their vows. She wore a pretty pink dress which Faith had carefully selected out for her maid of honor.

Logan looked dapper in a tux, much to the delight of Haylee. She had never seen him so dressed up before, and while the ceremony went on, she kept smiling at him. In a non creepy, flirty manner.

As Faith and Liam were married, and kissed each other, Haylee came up to Logan and put her elbow on his shoulder.

"What are you doing, woman?" Logan whispered.

"You look nice today." A playful smile waiting to come out of her lips. She had never noticed how handsome he was, until now.

"You look pretty yourself, Haylee."

"Are you... flirting with me?" She chuckled. "Oh my God!"

"Hey!" He shrugged her arm off his shoulders. "I'm not! You were the one who..."

"What?" She cut him off. "You're not flirting with me? You mean I'm not worth being flirted with?"

He couldn't hold back a smile this time. "Hmm... classic Haylee! Is everything alright?"

"Of course, I'm just messing with you!" She chuckled.

She had spent what, a few weeks with Logan? During that time, they were incredibly busy trying to sort out their siblings' problems. They had never regarded each other as anything other than two people working along the same lines. Friend-ish vibes included.

But today, there Liam and Faith were getting married. They were kissing in front of their eyes. They weren't fighting or breaking up. And so, there weren't any sibling problems to solve right then.

She suddenly wanted to be around him. She wanted to talk to him about things other than Faith and Liam and their relationship. She wanted to crack him up with one of her jokes.

Haylee felt funny. She was now enjoying the friendly banter with Logan. As the newlyweds greeted guests, she and Logan sat on the pretty chairs in the hall.

She was perched right beside him, and he caught her looking and smiling, a trace of her naughty self in that smile.

"What?" He laughed.

"Logan Connor." She said aloud as she typed something on her phone. "There. I just sent you a friend request."

He locked eyes with her and smiled before pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Accepted."

"So. You'll be visiting Faith often, won't you?"

"Feeling all flirty today, after all. Huh, Miss Armstrong?" Logan seemed more interested in the conversation now.

Haylee didn't move her eyes from his. Talk about confidence. "What if I am?"

"We're friends, Haylee." Logan laughed. "You don't flirt with friends."

"Yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes. "It's not like I was flirting with you anyway!" She lied, as she winced at his words.

He nodded. "I'll just go have some time with Faith."

As he got up to leave, Haylee's eyes followed him until he exit the hall. She narrowed her eyes into the distance, her stomach felt a little weird.

"Did I just flirt with Logan? Omg. I flirted with Logan." She laughed. "I definitely had too much wine last night at Faith's bachelorette party."

"You flirted with Logan?" Faith came around, her eyes wide with excitement.

"I... I don't know, maybe I did?" She bit her lips. "Yeah I'm just still hung over."

"No, Hayles." Faith pulled out a chair and sat down. "You are not hung over. You are crushing on Logan."

"I'm not!" Haylee blushed.

Faith raised an eyebrow at her. "I saw the way you were looking at him."

Haylee's mouth opened, as if to say something, as she crossed her arms like a stubborn brat and closed her mouth. "No, Faith."

She paused for a moment, looked around, and then looked at Faith.

"Faith!" She held on to the back of the chair. "Don't tell anybody."

So, would you like to know what happens further? Yes, no? :D Waiting to hear from you guys! Also, please vote if you liked the chapter! Thanks!