54. Whatever Happens In Paris!

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked, showing shock, but it was rather a pleasant surprise for him. He inched forward.

"Don't..." She put up her hand to stop him. "I can see this was all a plan."

"No, Faith! I didn't even know!" he defended himself. "You know Haylee, don't you? I bet she did this whole thing to..."

"To?" Faith raised an eyebrow. "Get us back together? That's not gonna happen."

Liam's heart dropped at her words. He wasn't over her at all. Not a bit. Neither was she over him, but she had chosen to try to move on.

"Faith listen to me. Give me a chance to explain myself."

"Explain why you kissed Scarlett?" She laughed. "You did admit it was your fault."

"It was, but she threw herself at me. I don't know why I didn't push her away sooner. I'm sorry." He cupped her face in his hands.

"A sorry doesn't fix everything..." She removed his hands from her face and walked to the door. She knocked on it and yelled. "Listen you two! Open up. Or you're gonna be in trouble."

"Mom and Dad are with me on this one." Logan answered from the other side, and Liam couldn't help but smile. He was liking it.

Faith stomped her foot on the ground. "What the hell?"

"Faith, don't be such a kid."

"Oh, kid?" She turned around and glared at Liam. "Kid, you say? You cheated on me for God's sake!"

"I did not cheat on you! That wasn't cheating." He shrugged and blew out a puff of air.

"Okay, so what was that you did exactly?"

"Well...." He stared at her blankly. He didn't know what he had done himself. It was such a weird situation. She had every right to be mad at him. "Can't you forgive me?"

"I would have, but you didn't even come clean Liam. You should have at least told me! If you had, maybe it would have been easier. No, just no. Let them lock us up in here for as long as they want to. I'm not getting back with you."

Liam stared at her for a few seconds before speaking up. "Fine." He turned around without a word and headed to the bed. He was pretty damn mad by then, but he didn't show it. He decided that he wouldn't talk to faith anymore. If she wanted to throw this all away, then be it.

His cold tone and lack of an outburst bothered Faith immediately, even though it shouldn't have. She almost spoke to him, but she stopped herself right in time. A hundred thoughts crossed her mind.

Was he mad now?

Well, he had no right to.

Was she being too harsh on him?

But he let another girl kiss him.

He still loved her, and she still loved him.

But it really didn't matter anymore.

With a sigh, she turned around and walked up to the bed and lied down. And that's when Liam unexpectedly burst out.

"Hey! Get off my bed." He said, not yelling, but his temper very much evident.

"Whoa!" She jumped off, shocked.

"I don't share a bed with strangers." He huffed. "Go and sit over there." He pointed his hand towards the couch. "Hey wait. This is the same room."

"Yeah, genius." Faith rolled her eyes. "Took you that little time to realize?!"

"I'm not talking to you okay?" He retorted and grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"Excuse me? What are you showing me attitude for?"

He didn't respond.

"Fine!" She stuck out her tongue. "It's not like I'm dying to talk to you. You cheat."

He gritted his teeth, but decided against saying anything. If they weren't going to get back together, it shouldn't have mattered anymore. If she wanted it that way, then he would let it be that way. Faith furiously marched over to the couch and sat down. She glared at him, but he wouldn't even look at her. It felt like the first night they had spent in that room because Liam was being a jerk again.

***

"Open up." For the nineteenth time, Faith knocked on the huge door. "I beg you. Let me out."

"Eh... don't listen to her." Haylee smiled at the manager as she handed over the keys of their room to her. "You know how much they love each other."

"Oh yes ma'am. We saw how well Mr. Armstrong treats his wife the last time they were here."

"Exactly! You wouldn't want them separated, would you?" Haylee pressed her lips together and feigned a sob.

"No ma'am. Of course not. Although this is a bit weird, but I guess if it's for their good, we will do it this way." He nodded.

"Thank you so much!" Haylee pressed her palms together. "Oh, we need two more rooms, please?"

"I'm afraid we don't have any rooms available right now!"

"It's alright." Logan said. "We can stay at some other hotel."

"But we have to keep a watch on those two morons!" Haylee complained.

"Please Haylee, Logan listen to me." Faith's muffed voice interrupted them again.

"Faith!" Logan answered. "There's no use. You're gonna have to stay in there."

She sighed and fell to the ground. Then she stole a glance at Liam, who was lying stomach down on the bed, reading a book, shirtless.

"Shirtless?" She repeated her thoughts vocally. It was December and Liam was shirtless. Faith realized that it was rather warm in there. He had definitely turned on the air conditioning. Or was it just him having this effect on her? She mentally laughed off the thought.

"Seriously?" She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "You think you would seduce me that way?"

Liam shot her a look, and keeping his gaze locked onto her eyes, slowly got out of bed. He walked towards her with super smooth movements, his eyes not leaving their target. Faith watched nervously as his muscles flexed with every step he took. Her eyes automatically travelled to the grooves and elevations on his torso. She looked up to avoid getting carried away, but who was she kidding? His face was equally gorgeous.

He was now a mere inch away from her. He leaned in, and she was almost ready for him to kiss her. But instead, she only felt his warm breath on her ears. Faith's heart started beating super fast, and she felt everything that she shouldn't have after breaking up with him.