1. City of Love... or War??

“What the hell do you think you’re doing? Can’t you see?” He screamed, still rubbing his nose furiously.

Picking up her suitcase from the ground, Faith looked up at him and her heart almost jumped at the first look she had. He was so handsome. A perfectly symmetrical face, sharp arched eyebrows and blue eyes. She loved blue eyes! Butterflies fluttered inside her stomach as she gave him an apologetic smile. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“You should be. Now get out of my way.” Liam said and put his shades back on. “Bitch.”

Faith’s mouth went wide open and her eyes narrowed at the rudeness of this stranger. The butterflies were all dead.

She tried to be nice, but it seemed like this gentleman would have it otherwise. She picked up her stuff, composed herself and walked right in his direction. She tapped him on the shoulder.

“What did you just call me?” She said, a fake smile plastered on her face.

“Bitch.” He turned around and motioned his assistants to go and load his luggage into his car, “I don’t have time for trivial things like this. Screw off.”

Unable to digest two insults in a row, Faith exploded with anger. She dropped her stuff and followed him once more. But this time, she did not want to have a talk. She grabbed his neck and jumped right onto his back.

“Hey you! What the…” Liam exclaimed out of anger and sheer shock, when he suddenly felt a heavy entity holding on to him.

“Mister, you owe me an apology! It’s not like I did it on purpose.” She said in between breaths, “Say sorry like you mean it!”

“You fucking pest, do you know who I am?” Liam said, trying to get her off, but Faith was determined.

“Do YOU know who I am?” Faith said, her voice louder than ever.

“Get. Off. Me.”Liam extended his hands backwards and caught hold of her hair. “Or else, get ready for a lifetime of baldness.”

Faith was a bit scared now, she loved her hair. But she wanted an apology no matter what. She used her right hand to pinch Liam’s tummy as hard as she could. The sudden pain was too much for him, and he let go of her hair.

“Fine! I’m sorry! Get the fuck off of me!” He screamed, furious.

Faith jumped down and placed both her hands on her hips. She gave out a victorious laugh and eyed Liam head to toe. “So… who exactly are you?”

Liam felt insulted. He was America’s richest billionaire. He was young, dashing and charming. Everybody knew him. And this petty little thing here just claimed that she had no idea who he was.

“I doubt someone with a single digit IQ like yourself would know me.” He tapped on her temple, “You couldn’t handle that much information.”

Faith’s smile disappeared. Instead, a confused look covered her face.”What are you? Like a vampire or something? Who has no feelings whatsoever? Because you are fu…” She tried hard not to swear. She hated swearing so much, apart from the tiffs she had with Logan. This guy did bring out the worst in her. “You are not a very pleasant person.”

Liam ignored her and started to walk away. Faith grabbed her stuff and followed him with her swift legs.

“Hey! I said YOU ARE NOT A VERY PLEASANT PERSON!!” She said, looking desperate to continue the conversation.

“I don’t intend to be. Please leave me alone.” He said and kept walking. He wished the airport terminals were smaller.

“Oh you know the word please? Didn’t see that coming! Ha!” She kept on babbling.

Liam stopped and took off his shades once again. He turned to Faith. “Do you want me to call security?”

“Hey! What is your problem?”

“You are my problem. Get lost!”

There he went again. Mean and cold, insulting her constantly.

“Look…” Faith realized that she didn’t know his name. “I never want to trouble anybody. I even tried to be nice, but you are just so…rude. I have no intention of following you around. My tour team will be here any… oh no. Oh no.” Faith burst into tears. Liam wore a confused look on his face. But he didn’t have to ask anything.

“I completely forgot. They will meet me at the hotel. Which I have no idea about. I just know it’s name. Sheer horror flashed in her eyes and she started to cry.

It didn’t move Liam a bit. “This is why I can’t stand girls.”

“What am I gonna do now?” Faith kneeled down and sobbed. The people that passed them by gave Liam a weird look.

Liam, frustrated to the point of extremity, grabbed her hand and dragged her with him. He reached his car and stuffed her into the backseat without an explanation. He got inside and started the car.

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter! ♡