11. Pinching and Poking

‘You did not just say that out loud.’ Faith thought and closed her eyes. She slowly opened them, but found Liam looking at her in a cocky manner. Yep, she did say it out loud.

“I’m not very sure I could say the same about you.” He lied, teasing her.

“Do you know how many ducks I give about that? Oops, none!” Faith was satisfied with her comeback.

“Ducks? Are you for real?” Liam chuckled. “How about we replace the ‘D’ with an ‘F’?”

“No!” She cried, pouting like a five year old. “I’m not really a fan of swearing. It sounds so… rude. And I hate being rude to people. Except to the ones like you.” Faith poked the index finger of her left hand on his nose, her right hand still holding her phone.

“Hey! That hurt!” Liam poked his finger on her nose, harder than she did.

“Ow! That hurt more!” Faith pinched Liam’s cheeks with all her power.

Liam got up and did the same to her, only harder. They continued poking and pinching each other until Liam accidentally poked into her bum and she stiffened up.

“I always knew you were that kind of a guy!” She cried. “You are a class-A pervert!” She screamed.

“But it wasn’t on purpose!” Liam couldn’t stop laughing. He had just poked her butt. “I’m sorry.”

“It hurt.” Faith looked down. Even though she said it to his face, she knew he was not a pervert. She trusted him for some reason; it came from within. He would never do that on purpose.

“Here, let me see it.” Liam said, with concern, but still laughing.

“What? No!” Faith scrunched her nose in disgust, still holding onto the place that hurt. “You better not do that again!”

“I’m sorry! I really didn’t do that on purpose.” Liam tried to be sincere, but a grin adorned his cute face. His dimples melted Faith and she forgave him instantly.

“If it weren’t for that naturally cute face of yours, you’d be suffering from the wrath of the great Faith!” She said.

“Yeah right.” Liam rolled his eyes.

They had dinner called in that night. Liam didn’t want to draw attention to his ‘wife’ who until the day before, didn’t even exist. He knew it would spell trouble for both Faith and himself. He devised on plans on how to get through the vacation without getting into trouble. Although the French locals were not too familiar with him, there was the upper class, and of course, the bitch called media. The next day, they decided to eat out and just stroll through the city. Although Liam should have been careful, he forgot all about it when he was with Faith.

“I love Paris!” She spread her arms and ran about freely on the streets.

He chuckled and stared at her move swiftly. She was like magic. She was beautiful. She was full of life, full of energy. He wished he could be like her. This girl wasn’t that bad after all.

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!