01. A New School

Niall's POV

Sun shined on my face and I regretted not closing my curtains last night. Now I had to get to out of bed, but it was so comfortable and soft.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Dammit my alarm clock! It's like it wants me to murder it! I slam my hand on the annoying device and blink sleep from my eyes. Maybe I could sleep for five... more... minutes...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I sigh as I hit the alarm again, get showered and dressed. It was only when I was eating breakfast I noticed the time. 7:24!  Where is this even coming from? School doesn't start till 9! I'm never the one to be this confident when it comes to new schools. Since my mom's job was so demanding, we have to move every couple of years. But we've never moved from Ireland.

She said we would never leave but apparently not. A few weeks ago I was hanging with friends in Mullingar, Ireland. Now I'm in London. Great. Even though I was now going to a London boarding school, this late in the year, some things never changed. I am the new kid, who's a nerd (and I'm proud) and today is going to be one heck of a day.

I got out my moms car, it's a wonder why she let me borrow it today. No sooner than I had slammed the door shut, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn and faced a girl with long black hair, stormy grey eyes and a welcoming smile.

"Hi?" I say.

"Hello, my name is Samantha Reed, class president of London's finest boarding school. I've been told that you would be coming today and I've just wanted to say, welcome!" She said in a really perky yet not annoying voice.

"Um thanks? Where's the office? I need to get my schedule." I said. She smiled and led me into the school. She was just about to walk into the said office when someone yells, "Hey Reed!" Their voice is gruff and raspy. She jerks her head in the direction of a group of guys.

One in particular is smiling at Samantha. Dressed in a black ensemble, everything about him shouted bad boy. Though with his curly locks and stunning green orbs he must call eyes, he didn't look as bad. His eyes met mine for a short second, which causes my hands to get sweaty and my heart to beat crazy fast.

I turn away and follow Samantha into the office. Little did I know that it was love at first sight.

Harry's POV

"And that's when I said-" Louis words went in one ear, straight out  the other. My eyes roaming over the student body. They rest on a blonde, standing in parking lot. A bit skinny of you asked me. She turned around and I made the discovery that 'she' was a he.

His striking blue eyes flit around the school nervously. He appeared to be talking to Samantha Reed, class president and a personal friend of mine. Sure we dated last year but it was set up. Plus when a rumor came out that I cheated on her with someone else, we chose to break it off. But we still talk. She doesn't hold anything against me.

So the new kid seemed to be hanging on to every word she said. I chuckled to myself. Zayn, one of the more sensible guys looked in the direction I was.

"Still want what you can't have, Hazza?" He joked. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to watch the two walk to the office. Also known as our way.

"Hey Reed!" I called. Her head snapped in the direction of my voice and she smiled. The blonde looked my way too, those blue eyes captivated me. I shudder slightly and turn back to the lads. My heart beats faster and I can't shake the feeling that the blonde gave me. I shouldn't be feeling this way. Should I?
_________________________________________________________
Is it good? bad? I'm not sure. AH, I hate this sometimes.
From my mind to the computer keys to your eyes to read, I'm Jessica xx

Vote fan and comment please!