05. I Bet

Niall's POV

I checked my schedule to see that I had Yearbook. I remember Jessica and Sam telling me that we had that class together. Oh joy, just the perfect amount of insane gets to be added to my life.

"Don't worry. It's just me, Sam and, Zayn. You won't go insane yet Horan." Jessica giggles. I mentally face palm. I really have to learn to not voice my thoughts. It gets me in trouble way too much nowadays.

"Don't worry; we're probably not doing any big project. We just had the Halloween dance so there's nothing really to do in yearbook. The most we can get away with it going to each class and taking a few pictures." She explained.

After walking into the classroom, and introducing myself, Jessica, Sam, Zayn and I had to do just that. Walking around the school and just doing lazy work.

We walked around and ended up at the office, interviewing some of the teachers there. I vaguely heard Jessica say something about the student aids.

"I feel bad for Lily. She's stuck in there with Styles and Tomlinson. " Jessica said. Zayn grunted and not so subtly gave her a glare.

"Just because you hate Harry, Ms. Oakley, doesn't mean we do." He muttered.

"Oh please. Let's all just pretend how great Mr. Styles is and forget the dumb thing he did two years ago!

"Jessica you know very well that that was a accident. Do you really think he meant to mess up that badly?"

"No but he added to the stress of my life at the time. You all think I hate him because of what he did. But I hate him more because he stole what was closest to me in my time of need!" she yelled, or more like whispered yelled since there were some teachers glaring at us.

"You know what, I don't need this. If you guys want me, I'll be back in class." She hissed and stalked off. I looked at Sam and Zayn in confusion, this school was just getting weirder and weirder.

"I would say follow her but I hate dealing with that chick's moods. Sam?" Zayn said.

"On it. Just show Niall around the office, do some interviews, take some pictures. Don't come back empty handed." She said and ran after her friend.

"I'm not even going to ask what that was about."

"Good job Horan. You learn fast. Come on; let's go talk to Harry and Louis."

* * * * *

"Oi! What are you guys doing here?" I heard the familiar voice of Louis as we rounded a corner in the office. The two were stacking papers, organizing them and stapling them together. And they looked ridiculous doing it. Louis had a dunce cap on and Harry was sporting geeky glasses and a clown nose.

"Just having a lazy day in yearbook, as usual." He answered.

"Damn, I wish we had yearbook seventh period.  This bites. I've gotten like five paper cuts already." Louis muttered, and held up his left hand. Of course he had a few band aids here and there, but I didn't think he was serious.

"Harry, Louis can you give me a copy of Mrs. Feng's spreadsheet? I have to give a copy to the other English teachers-" Lily walked into the room and saw us. "-Oh hey Niall... and Zayn. When did you guys get here?"

Zayn and I held up our cameras slung around our neck while Zayn said, "About five minutes ago. We're doing stuff for yearbook."

"You lucky boys. Guys! I need the copy NOW! Like seriously the teachers need them." They shuffled around and gave her the copy. She ran out.

"Niall, how do you know Lily?" Louis asks me once she's gone.

"Um, she's part of Sam's group of friend and they've been showing me around all day, I guess."

"Lucky bastard." He mutters.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't mind Louis, he's just mad that you're becoming fast friends with his crush!" Harry laughs. Louis turns a deep shade of red and doesn't look at any of us.

"Wait, you like Lily?"

"NO! I don't like her!" he stuttered.

"You better not!" Zayn grumbled.

"Then who do you li-"

"Louis likes Jessica." Harry smirked.

"DUDE! NOT COOL! HES FRIENDS WITH HER NOW!" he yelled. I couldn't help but laugh. Three pairs of eyes rested on me. Not a feeling I was totally used to.

"Relax, I won't tell. Plus before you even told me, it wasn't that obvious." I said.

"What do you mean THAT obvious?" Zayn asked.

"Well Zayn you perked up when Lily came into the room. Can't say much about you Lou; I've never seen you around Jessica, let alone how you would act around her."

"Louis is never around Jessica, he can barely talk to her, much less flirt with her." Harry laughed.

"That's rude. I can to talk to her!" he pouted like a five year old, pretty darn adorkable if you asked me.

"Let's make a bet then, Zayn you're in on it too. I bet you guys can't go up to your crush and strike a lovely conversation with them. Let's see how you handle it for a week, yeah?" Harry smirks.

Neither looks like they're going to back down from the bet, a good indication of their pride. They all shake on it, and we head back to class.
________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER UPDATE? LOL WHAT IS THIS? YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CONSTANT WITH UPDATES! So BOOM! One more chapter of my new favorite story! Like seriously I LOVE writing this story. It relates to my life... in a way... hmm.

From my mind to the computer keys to your eyes to read, I'm Jessica xx

Vote fan and comment please!