14. Calculus at my House

Niall's POV

I bet you are wondering how I got home yesterday, well long story short, I had to walk home. Well more like run because the one day that I don't have a umbrella, it starts pouring. I was totally soaked within 2 minutes.

And of course, I live 20 minutes away. Oh joy. So as soon as I walked into my house, I stripped myself of the wetness of my clothes, took a nice shower and went to bed.

... 

It was now the next morning and I was debating on going back to sleep although it was already 11 am, or getting up and get some food. I wanted to stay in my bed but I was getting hungrier by the second.

In the end, my phone solved the problem. It started ringing and it was all the way across the room and it was so far. 

On the second ring I answered.

"What?" I whined. This better be worth getting up. I heard someone sigh on the other line then a familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Niall, get up. We have to do that calculus project." Jessica said.

"But I don't wanna!"

"I don't care Horan. The faster we get done, the faster I don't have to talk to Harold." I sighed and started the trek downstairs to get my school bag and the massive textbook that lay inside.

"Can you get the door?"

"Ugh, are you outside?" I said as I opened the door, to reveal not only Jessica, but Louis and Harry. My eyes grow wide, and I realize I am not wearing anything except my boxers. I quickly slam the door and run to my room.

"Nice abs Horan." I heard Harry chuckle on my phone.

"Shut up." Another death glare was wasted because I wasn't face to face with the person. "How'd you guys even get my address?"

"Sam." They answered.

"Does she like hate me or something? First the talent show now this? Might as well tell me to go die in a hole." I said, momentarily dropping the phone while I put some shorts on.

"Not necessarily. She always does this with us. She calls it, putting ourselves out there. By the way, you didn't lock the door and the boys are raiding your fridge." Jess says.

"MY FOOD!" I yelled and ran back to the kitchen, putting on my shirt and yanking the two goofs away from my precious source.

"Don't touch my food or I'm kicking you out!" I growled. They backed away slowly until they hit the counter top. Louis, who was chewing on something, starting choking on it. Jessica rushed to help him as Harry cracked up.

"Nice. To. See. I am. Still. Loved." Lou said between breaths.

"Hey, what can I say, karma's a bitch."

Louis glared at me while me and Harry slapped a high five. There's my five I was waiting for. Thanks Haz.

"Sorry to intrude on your little bromance boys, but we have a project to work on." Jess said, annoyance in her voice.

I don't know who face was redder; Harry's or mine. 

(Don't have calculus and I don't know it so lets skip to the much needed Lessica and Narry flirting shall we?)

"Jessica! How do you do this problem!" I complained probably for the thirtieth time.

"STOP ASKING ME NIALL!" She hissed.

"But you're the only smarticle!"

"Nope, that just shows how little you know us. Harry used to be the school nerd. He knows more than me." She said. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped open. Harry had a blush on his cheeks but similar facial expression.

"I-I pfffft. Haha. That's a funny one Jess. Me? A nerd? As if." He stuttered.

"Is there something wrong with being a nerd?" I pushed up my glasses to prove my point.

"No but, I don't like talking about my time as a nerd." He muttered.

"But it's not bad being one! Seriously are you really going to talk bad about nerds?" I said, getting more angry than I should. Here was my almost ALMOST crush basically talking bad about me. You try to keep calm.

"Niall I'm not talking bad about you and you know it. I just don't like talking about because I went through a hard time when I was known as the nerd."

"For example?"

"GEEZ NIALL I WAS BULLIED! LET IT GO!" He yelled and threw his textbook at me, which I barely caught. The impact made me loose my balance on the couch and fall to the floor. Harry stormed out before I could say a word.

Louis and Jessica both looked at me, I was trying hard not to cry.

"I'm going to go talk to-" Louis started, but Jessica cut him off "Let me talk to him."

"Unless we want world war 3 to start, no. I'm going." He said.

"Louis I know you guys are best friends and all, but I was there when this mess happened." She sighed and I saw a wave of emotions cloud her face. "I know what he's going through."

The girl got up from her seat and went looking for the curly haired chap. That left me and Louis in silence. He helped me from the ground and checked to see if I had any bruises from my fall. I didn't but I had a nasty bruise on my stomach from the book. He left to go get ice when the two walked back in.

Jessica looked distraught and Harry's eyes were puffing from crying. But weirdly, they didn't seem like they hated each other anymore. Their chemistry wasn't like that anymore.

"Everyone okay now?" Louis said and tossed me the ice pack. They nodded and took their seats. Harry sat right next me. We looked each other in the eye, he leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"I'm sorry for snapping at you Ni." He leaned away and grabbed his book from the floor. His eyes trailed down to my ice pack pressed on my stomach.

"Did I do that to you?" He whispers. I nod. He fingers the hem of my shirt and my breath hitches in the slightest.

"Can I see?"

I glance wearily around the room, Louis and Jessica were hunched over working on their part. I slowly lift up my shirt, just enough to see the bruise. Harry gasps and his fingers skim over it. If I was breathing irregularly before, oh god I was now.

Harry removed the ice pack from my stomach and stroked the bruise. He looked into my eyes and I was surprised to see tears spilling down his cheeks.

"I am so sorry Niall. So sorry."

"It's fine Haz. I know you didn't mean it."

"You don't deserve that. I'm sorry Ni." I laughed softly and wiped his tears.

"How can you be laughing at a time like this?" He asked.

"Because you are so cute right now." He smiles and doesn't realize that I just slipped up, by calling him cute.

_________________________________________________
Oooh I wonder if
Harry caught the slip up ;) hmm I wonder if Louis and Jessica were watching this little Narry interaction or were they actually "working" :D

So this is the second part of the double update, I really appreciate all the support I have gotten and I really love all my fans, readers and friends :)

From my mind to the computer keys to your eyes to read, I'm Jessica xx

Vote fan and comment please!