11. Celebration

Niall's POV

A personal accomplishment happened today. I am very proud of myself and let's just say, aint nobody can touch this for a while! I'm almost done with my first week of this school. And a lot has happened.

But not enough because I know that Harry and Jessica are keeping some secret from me. Did they date before I came here? Did Harry cheat on her and maybe that's why she hates him? I don't know anymore. So back to my, MY accomplishment.

Hehehe I like saying that. So here's the deal, once every month, a Thursday to be exact, there's a assembly at the school. Today happened to be that day. So we had first period then we all went to the gym for some stupid presentation about not having sex before you are married. I sat with Sam, Jessica, Ashley and Lily. The guys were sitting in front of us. So that's where it all happens.

"Hey, is that bet for Louis and Zayn still going on?" I whisper into Harry's ear. He stiffens but relaxes almost as quickly. He nods and looks at me.

"What do you have planned?" He smiled. My heart practically stops at that gesture, his dazzling smile, those dimples. Ugh someone save me. No! I can't think these thoughts about Harry! We're just friends.

"Just some things." I mutter and give him a smile.

"You have broccoli in your braces." My eyes widen. I jerk back into my seat and spend the rest of the presentation trying to get it out. Actually Jessica helps me because she knew this trick to get things out of braces really easily. 

"So I'm guessing you had braces then." I said, referring to that one picture I saw in her folder in chorus. She nodded but didn't say anything else. So that presentation made every class run later than normal, plus lunch. Oh my stomach was growling so loud, I bet you china could hear it.

"Niall if you are going to run me over to get food, warn me first." Sam muttered. I nodded and ran as soon as I heard the lunch bell. Wait did that make me sound fat? I just really like food! DON'T JUDGE ME!

Fifteen minutes later, apparently there was this long ass line for food, I was happily munching on my chicken and the girls were making their way towards me. I could hear someone laughing and when I turned, I made eye contact with my favorite person in the world.

"HARRY!" I yelled but with food in my mouth it probably sounded like "HARRETH."

"EW! NIALL! DONT TALK WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS FULL! YOU SPITTLED ON ME!" Jessica gagged. Did I forget to mention she was a germophobe? I didn't? Well she is and its really hard for her to adjust to my eating habits.

"Sorry not sorry Jess. Let me try this again, HARRY!" I said once I swallowed. Harry laughed and made his way towards me.

"Quick, is there anything in my braces?" I whispered to my friends, despite their giggles and teasing, I had nothing. I turned to face Harry just in time. He wore that famous smirk on his face, oh no.

"Did you really just ask them is you had anything in your braces? Niall, you know I don't care, right? I just made that comment because I thought you should have known." he chuckled. I smile weakly and ignore the faces of my friends. Who knows if they would say something about my crush...... my NON CRUSH. NO CRUSH ON HARRY STYLES! NOPE!

"Pfffft. What? No, I didn't do that! I am perfectly capable of making sure there's nothing in my braces." I said.

"Then why do you have chicken pieces in them right now?"

"WHAT???" I yelled and glare at my friends. Lily throws me a mirror and I check. Nothing, so that means...

"You prick! You were pulling my leg!" I mutter.

"Sorry Ni, I couldn't help it. Anyways, the guys were wondering if you all wanted to join us outside for lunch?"

"But its raining..." Lily says, one look outside and she's right.

"We are eating in the chorus room. Last chance to join us!" he sings. Hmm I wonder if he sings.

"But we aren't allowed in the classrooms while its lunchtime." Jessica says.

"Well we are, Liam is finishing up his chorus project. Of which I might add, Ashley aren't you his partner?"

"Crap! I forgot! Thanks Harry!" The blonde girl packed up her stuff and left. So that left three people to convince. Well mainly Jessica since she hated a certain someone's guts.

"Its not as claustrophobic Jessica." Harry sings again. I lean over and whisper into her ear,

"You'll get to see Louis and possibly flirt with him."

"Fine. Let's go girls." she says, a blush forming on her cheeks and she gives me AND Harry a small smile.

...

What just happened??

Did I actually convince Jessica to go somewhere where Harry was going to be in the same room as her? IS IT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

"Niall, you have to stop talking to yourself, you seem like you are losing your mind." Sam comments.

"Uh please, I am not losing this precious mind of mine. I'm too awesome for that to happen." I chuckle to myself.

"Whatever floats your boat Horan."

"IT IS SO WARM IN HERE! I HATE LONDON WEATHER!" was the first thing out of Jessica's mouth when we got into the room. A few snickers and giggles later, we were all seated on the chorus room floor, eating and joking around. The seating arrangement was also.... something. Liam and Ashley were talking but they had that song to complete so I didn't think much of it.

Jessica, Louis, Zayn and Lily were chatting in a circle. But I knew better.

"What do you know better?" I hear someone beside me. Without looking, I knew it was Harry. Weird how we were alone, but where was Sam...

"Hi boys." She said as she sat near us. I smiled but it was forced. I really wanted to spend my time alone with Harry. Okay I really have to talk to someone about this. This may be getting out of hand.

"Hey Sam. So what's up?" Harry says and that launches this whole conversation that I don't understand. Great.

"Thanks for telling me to come here Niall, me and Louis are really hitting it off. I owe you." Jessica whispers in my ear for one second and is gone the next. I smile to myself.

"Glad I could be of your assistance."
___________________________________________________________

Not going to lie, I have writers block again and that was really hard to write. I know what I want to write, I just cant put it into words...... Stupid writers block.... But at least I can still put up DECENT chapters... yeah. So how's everyone's day?

From my mind to the computer keys to your eyes to read, I'm Jessica xx

Vote, Fan, and Comment Please :D