36. Talent Show Rehearsal

Narry is endgame, remember that ;)

Niall's POV

After the concert and after I said those three words, Jessica was a giggly happy mess. I stopped her off at her flat and was about to kiss her goodnight when Sam and Ashley came out and pulled her inside. I heard a small night before the door was shut completely.

I guess that's the end of our date then.

As soon as I got home, my mom welcomed me with open arms, asking how the concert went and how Perrie was. I answered quickly and quietly, just wanting to head to bed and remember this night for ever.

She sent me on my way and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

I woke up what only seemed like minutes later but I was lying in a field, not my bed. I propped myself up on an elbow and looked around; there was nothing for miles upon miles, just grass being blown by a soundless wind.

"Niall," I hear and turn my head to the sound of it. I don't see anyone around so I'm a little paranoid; it was probably just the wind.

"Niall," I hear again and this time I see a figure walking towards me. I tried getting up but I was rooted to the ground. Panic rises within me and I struggle to get up. It was almost like something was chained to my arms and legs, not letting me get up and flee.

"Niall," I look up once more and the figure is closer, close enough that I could see the outline of a mop of curls on top of their head. Cocking my head to the side, I wondered who it was but it was as if light was shown in their direction because suddenly their eyes glowed. They had neon green eyes and they reminded me of Harry, which now that I saw that, the figure really did look like Harry.

Becoming a little freaked out now, I tried getting off the ground and this time gravity seemed to be working in my favor as I got up and ran. I heard loud moans and groans and made the mistake of looking back. There were now two figures and they were moving fast after me.

I ran faster and harder but I tripped on a tree root that appeared out of nowhere. Why would there be a tree root there, I thought this was an open field, not a rugged forest. I fell to the ground, landing on my shoulder and hearing a sick sounding pop! I knew that sound from anywhere, and unfortunately it meant that I dislocated my shoulder.

I looked up once and the Harry look-alike and the other figure were practically on top of me. I tried to get up again but a foot stomped down hard on my hurt shoulder. I hated to admit, but I yelled so loudly in pain, that tears were already making their way down my cheeks and dripping onto the ground.

I didn't dare look at the figures but a hand under my chin made me look them in the eye. My blue eyes met with dark brown ones, eyes that I recognized and thought I would never be this close to again... Cody. I quickly shake my head out of his grip and refuse to look up again; I knew that my emotions would doom me.

"How sweet it's my son Neil," The voice of my father, laughed evilly and Harry imposter chuckled to the side of him.

"Do you enjoy being in pain son? Maybe you'll finally understand what you have put me through for being a father of someone of your magnitude."

"What do you want?" I spat at him. He laughed and pulled me up by my hair. Henry (I'm going to call him that since he doesn't deserve to be named Harry) pinned my arms behind me and kept me in place while my father paced in front of me. Cody stayed off to the side, an emotionless mask set on his face.

"I'm going to get my revenge for you doing this to me, like I should've done last year!" He slapped my face and punched my stomach. I wince and try to bend over but Henry holds me tight, so tight that I'm starting not to feel any blood rushing through my arms. My hands feel numb and tingly, unlike the rest of my body which feels pain, loads and loads of pain.