41. Showtime

Niall's POV

When the cheering had stopped and the opposing team loaded up into their bus, then the real fun started. Jessica detached herself from Louis and I did the same thing with Harry, although the two sweaty and smelly players didn't immediately head to the locker rooms. No, they stayed with us and Harry kept a light hand on my waist at all times.

"Let's get this party started!" A random player shouted and everyone headed to one of the players' house for the said party. Everyone except our little group.

"GIRLS NIGHT!" Sam and Ashley yelled almost at once, dragging Lily and Jessica long with them. The guys all looked at each other, even though we've known them for so long, their weirdness is still a little... well weird.

"Well we're all going to hit the showers, you're more than welcome to wait for us there Niall." Liam said and proceeded to help Zayn walk across the field. Louis followed them shortly, running to help his two friends and left me and Harry alone. While Harry was taking off his cleats, Louis turned around and shot me a wink, leaving me blushing and sputtering.

"Ready?" Harry asks me and all I can do is nod and we start walking. It only takes about five minutes to reach the locker rooms, and by that time Harry has striped from his shirt and slips off his shorts as we enter the doorway. I stay frozen in place, watching as he strips all the way down to his boxers but then disappears into the showers.

Did he notice me? Or was he going to just walk around naked without acknowledging me.

"Niall, if you're still in the doorway," Harry yelled throughout the room. "Come inside and shut the door, the cool air is making showering very cold and miserable." I heard Liam, Zayn and Louis all agreeing so I guess that answered my question. I take a seat on one of the benches and wait for them to finish up.

I wonder if we could all go to dinner or something, I was starved.

"NIALL! Could you do us a favor?" Liam called out maybe twenty minutes later, all the shower noises had stopped but I was starting to wonder why none of them had come out.

"Depends?"

"Can you grab my, Louis's and Harry's bag of clothes? We all forgot them."

"What am I, your water boy?"

"You could say that... Will you do it?" I sighed heavily and got their bags, Harry's was a bit heavier than the others but I didn't really complain.

"Where do you want me to leave the bags?" I asked. I didn't expect for Liam to come to the doorway, the only thing covering him was a loosely wrapped towel around his waist, and take the bags. I gulped.

"Eh, Horan!" My head snapped up and I made eye contact with Zayn. He was sitting on a bench not much farther from me and he looked to be the only one clothed. His ankle was laid out in front of him and it looked like Liam had made a temporary split for him.

"What?"

"Cover your problem." He muttered but it was loud enough that I heard Louis wolf whistling in the stall across from me and Harry's booming laugh right next to him.

"Aye, shut up." I muttered and readjusted my jeans. Thanks for nothing heaven. What did I ever do to you to deserve this??

"I didn't know you fancied us Nialler," Liam stepped out from wherever he was and ruffled my hair.

"I don't. I'm bisexual."

"Man that's way too confusing. You should stick with the ladies." Zayn chuckled.

"No offense to the ladies but they're confusing." I laughed.

"Especially our girls." Louis shouted again. He and Harry still hadn't come out from changing.